Dominion Detailing by RobDon

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Guys,

Quick push for a very well known and respected veteran member of SCN and his new detailing business, Dominion Detailing. For anyone who saw Rob's car in its hey day, it was always absolutely immaculate so to see him turn his hand to it professionally is fantastic.

Rob's website is http://www.dominion-detailing.co.uk/

Rob is on holiday just now but I am sure he will be along to post more about his new venture when he gets a chance.

Please note that this post is also a thank you for the value Rob has brought to SCN over the years. Thanks to the Admin for letting us have it here.

All other adverts from non forum sponsors and non meet posts will be binned/moved frmo this section as normal.

Cheers,

Al

Last edited:

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Thanks for that Al. Yes I have set myself up in business doing pro detailing, although to get things off the ground I am working at reduced prices to attract customers, all prices are listed on my website.

So if you are in or around Edinburgh and are looking for detailing work on your car, please consider me - thank you. I am very confident you'll love the results and very affordable prices. :)

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Great to hear this Rob, we've all seen the results you achieved on the Leon over many threads over the years :)

Good luck with the new venture, all the best :thumbup:

RobDon

Pro Detailer
MG ZR full machine polish and scratch repair completed.

A ton of dirt pulled out of the paint by claying, this was after just ONE panel!

clay1.jpg

Paint had a lot of scratches and swirls - before:

before.jpg

After machine polishing (light was dying so had to switch to single bulb):

after.jpg

50/50 shot of restoring a weathered grey plastic trim panel back to black with Gtechniq C5:

trim1.jpg

Finished:

trim2.jpg

Customer was delighted with the results. :)

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Got an Audi TT-RS booked in next, but would love to do some fine SEAT machines - so if you're in or around Edinburgh and need your car detailed or just machine polished - please get in touch, prices from just £40. [email protected]

I offer quartz-based sealant coatings from Car Pro and Gtechniq which not only look amazing but offer maximum durability, 6 months + protection. These are 'glass' type coatings, see video here:

http://youtu.be/ebIfOc3dnLE

RobDon

Pro Detailer
As I am looking for new customers and to expand my portfolio - and as a favour to SCN exclusively - if anyone is interested in having their car detailed for a drastically reduced price, please email me at: [email protected] :thumbup:

An enhancement detail is normally £70 but I will do it for 3 people max. for £45. A full correction detail is normally £100 but I will do this for £65 for 3 people max. First come, first served. :)

Check my website for info on what is involved in these 2 details: http://www.dominion-detailing.co.uk/services Cash on collection or Paypal payments accepted.

RobDon

Pro Detailer
I would also like to kick things off by offering one Mk1 LCR owner a FREE detail.

So if you own an LCR and would like it machine polished etc. please get in touch with me ASAP.

I would also like to do a Focus RS so if you know anyone please let me know.

Last edited:

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
I would also like to kick things off by offering one Mk1 LCR owner a FREE detail.

So if you own an LCR and would like it machine polished etc. please get in touch with me ASAP.

I would also like to do a Focus RS so if you know anyone please let me know.

could do mines rob but the rest of the laquire would probably come off:rofl:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Rob - when I am back from America I will drop you a line.

Cooper_81

Jun 17, 2007
Glasgow
I would also like to kick things off by offering one Mk1 LCR owner a FREE detail. So if you own an LCR and would like it machine polished etc. please get in touch with me ASAP. I would also like to do a Focus RS so if you know anyone please let me know.

I'd gladly put my LCR forward for this Rob, I work and live local if this helps :D

Cheers Davie

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.