Dominion Detailing by RobDon

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Yes, promotional price for SCN members only, and only 3 at that price, normal price is £100 which I consider to be fair and affordable. I want to make detailing affordable to everyone, not just the well off, I am aiming squarely at the hot hatch enthusiasts who love their cars and want them looking top-notch but don't want to or cannot afford £200-300 for a detail.

LCR, Ibiza Cupra, Focus RS and ST, Astra and Corsa VXR, Mini Cooper S, Megane 225, etc. are the types of cars I am looking to do. :)

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Speaking of which, I detailed a Ford Focus RS today!

rs4.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

Owner was delighted with the result, full write up on my website soon :D

Cooper_81

Jun 17, 2007
Glasgow
Still smiling like a Cheshire cat with my LCR Rob, can't believe the difference.

Highly rate the work and effort you put in and the finish is unbelievable. Even after 5 days its still all shiney!

Crackin job

Cheers Davie

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Only 2 more reduced price details are available to SCN members and the offer ends at the end of August, so best hurry up if you want to take advantage, I am booked for the next 2 weekends already so will have to be weekdays. :thumbup:

My prices are still very low compared to most other detailer's anyway so even at my current normal prices I am still very cheap! :)

brian-raith1

Apr 17, 2008
In Fife fancy doing an lcr mk2 through the week suits as work shifts car would look even better once youve detailed it.
PM me see what we can sort out
Cars shown looking good mate keep up the cupra net work

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Currently working on a red Mk1 LCR this weekend, finish it tomorrow. This is the paint before I started:

redlcr2.jpg

And this is the front wing after correction and refining:

redlcr4.jpg

Passenger side front wing before correction:

redlcr5.jpg

After:

redlcr6.jpg

Should look stunning when finished tomorrow. :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members