Sheffield Breakfast Meet 8th Feb

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
There's no way I'm wearing that again! I've done my first meet gimp suit special and it's not happening again,although I do like pink.
what, like this one -

You are lucky, our first meet, we were told its standard practice at a Toby Carvery for all new breakfast attendees to have an anal probe before eating....... we later found out this is not true, it's after in the car park...... ! :D

Last edited:

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Haha Razbo they're always like this then face to face they aren't confident enough to pursue their fantasies. You thinking of coming mate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Yup lots of banter on here then when it comes to breakfast we sit I silence and eat unable to look each other in the eye , lmao

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

Richie29

Nov 1, 2014
Harrogate
I'm in sounds like I'm meeting some good strange people like myself and even better bonus I get to eat first which rocks even more

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Haha Razbo they're always like this then face to face they aren't confident enough to Perdue their fantasies. You thinking of coming mate?

Right I'm bringing the leaf blower! :D and it's usually quiet coz everyone's stuffed with sausage ..... :D

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
You lot make it so easy for me entice new people.... But I love a challenge

Razbo47

Jan 13, 2015
I love a bit of banter, and I'm not known for my shyness, i'll definitely be coming (to the meet, that is)

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Let's be fair though, if they can't take this online, how they gonna feel when Oli is deep throating sausage and Johnny is dry humping anything possible
Hang on, what about you and your reach arounds? no wonder the mushrooms didnt appear last time you'd shoved em somewhere....... :blink:
To the new people, don't worry, me n t'GF are normal :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members