Sheffield Saturday meet June 13th

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
So following the same layout as last time I organised a meet where 30 cars showed up at 9am on a Sunday I've organised a Saturday 12.30pm meet so would be great to see some more of you when it's more convenient. I've picked Sheffield business park S9 1XH as it was a good mid point for quite a few of us from all corners of the compass. We can take advantage of all the space to park up and check each other's cars out and meet like minded people. Can I remind everyone that attends, road rules apply, speed limit applies, put litter in boxes, bins and black bags provided and try not to attract unwanted attention. I can't guarantee the police won't show up but if they don't see anything illegal or stupid we shall be fine. 100 confirmed for this now so it should be massive

Last edited:

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
No worries Johnny. Haha Hou there are a few coming again! Will be good to see you guys too though. Will be good to meet you eventually Richie, a few meets too late lol!

Richie29

Nov 1, 2014
Harrogate
Nope baby has been born and my car just cost me a new maf sensor so nothing wrong other than maybe washing it but I'll do that the day before

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Very good it sounds like it should be a success this time then, same as before. If you prefer to drive to Leeds and convoy down with us that would be fine

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Do it mate plenty of notice and should be a good summery day and not terribly far away ;)

Last edited:

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
There is a good 15 odd on the facebook event that are coming too at the moment but only been up a couple of days

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Team Boc and Seat Ibiza Owners Club at the moment as I have a mark 5 Ibiza Bocanegra but if you pm me your name I'll friend you on Facebook and send you the link as it's an open event

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
What Facebook pages do you use for Leons Richie I'm going to post the event to them aswell

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
I find Facebook good for pictures and quick replies to questions.

Any more for this meet by the way?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.