Exeo traded in

dudec

Jul 22, 2014
After 3 years of trouble free driving, the ST has been traded in for a 2014 skoda superb estate 4x4.

Want to thank everyone for their help on here, greatly appreciated!!

Have a dog guard and boot divider plus near new exeo mats or sale if anyone near Derry NI is interested in buying, let me know

Karmann_65

Sep 7, 2016
After 3 years of trouble free driving, the ST has been traded in for a 2014 skoda superb estate 4x4.

Want to thank everyone for their help on here, greatly appreciated!!

Have a dog guard and boot divider plus near new exeo mats or sale if anyone near Derry NI is interested in buying, let me know

Enjoy your new purchase. Good choice! :D

dudec

Jul 22, 2014
Thanks, if exeo had enough room with 2 car seats in the back, would still have it.

Superb space is like a limo front and back.

JR_130

Mar 24, 2009
i'm coming to the same thinking with my Exeo, not much room for anything else with 2 car seats and whatever is needed for kids in the boot - would Love a Superb.
what spec is the superb?

dont suppose it was you balsted past me in the Red superb between Portstewart and Coleraine this morning?

dudec

Jul 22, 2014
Skoda Superb Estate Elegance 4x4 140, Pacific blue, so wasn't me blasted past you lol

would post a pic, but don't know how from my mobile :D

JR_130

Mar 24, 2009
same one blasted past again this morning (and i dont hang about lol)
maybe it's subliminal to get me looking at superbs :)
how much did the EXEO reach in the trade in deal?

dudec

Jul 22, 2014
Unfortunately only got 4200 as trade in, was disgusted, would have sold privately but really wanted the superb and they had already knocked 1000 off the list price, didn't want to miss out

JR_130

Mar 24, 2009
i was offered 5500 back in January with about 80k miles so politely declined.
96k on it now, so i'd say id be offered something around the same as you.

anyhoo, good luck with the superb