Seat toledo 1.9tdi 110bhp judder acceleration

toledoak52

Sep 9, 2017
Hi everyone , this is my first post here i did try to find a thread that would answer my question but even tho there are few similar issues its not the same as i am experiencing.

So to make it easy to understand : I have done 14k miles with this car during 2016-2017 without a single issue, since february till now it was sat on my driveway as i had 2 other cars today after 7 months i start the car up and i can hear a noise from the engine it sound like a diesel should but a little bit louder then it was ,well thats not the problem i took the car out and notice that at around 1100-1400rpm the car is shaking really badly it feels like if there is no fuel going into the engine it really seems like its choking or something but the interesting part is that it only does it if i put my foot on the gas pedal if i take my foot off the pedal its not doing it even if it is withing those rpm. Once its over 1400rpm it drives fine again with no issue at first i though it might be the diesel lost its quality over time so i filled up the tank (34l new diesel) but it still does it? It doesnt have anything to do with the traction but what i did find out is that both cv boots are split but theres no clicking sound or anything so not sure if that has to do anything with it? If someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it, thank you.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.