Seat Workshop Manuals / Guides

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
Let's suppose a friend of mine had ELSAwin, that program connects to the net and downloads [for free] the manuals,,, what I wonder is what happens if my friend, which is not a good lad, has a pirated copy of ELSAwin, will be they [seat] able to know he has a pirated copy and will shaft him from behind or they're not that sophisticated and will send him the manuals anyway???
maybe my friend needs to use someone else's wireless connection to try this,,, :think:

Jille

haha i don't think "your friend" is in trouble, as long as 'they' don't have your ehm, your friend's details or stuff.

Maybe you can a copy of his version for us over here, so we can check out if he is in danger?

gazjones

that program is over a gb big took three dvds to load info on to my comp! if any one would like diagrams just pm me and ill email you the specific diagram if that would help people!

Jille

thanks for the offer, but first I'm trying to see if I can get the program in an other way,

gazjones

thats ok was its better to have yourself than rely on others!

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
you lot are terrible. But let me know if you crack it!! As i would "theoretically" be interested in knowing how to do it, so after i purchase them, i can store them on my laptop for latter access when i dont have interent up. =)

Jille

basstard said:
ever heard of IP addresses?????

p,,,cough,,,2,,,cough,,,p

I'm an IT professional...
... but I don't think that there's anyone out there checking for IP's using some kind of software which is being sold on Ebay...
At the moment, I'm trying to buy a version off Ebay.

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
ebay thief said:
IF YOU OWN A ALFA ROMEO THIS IS A MUST HAVE ITEM FOR YOU

THE SYSTEM COVERS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ALFA ROMEO MODELS, FROM 1980-2004:

IBIZA
LEON
TOLEDO
MARBELLA
CORDOBA
ALHAMBRA
AROSA

:confused:

anyway, if you're buyin a pirated software [the price tells me so] I guess it's better to get it for free on p2p software,,, not?

Elsawin is great but you need to download the manuals and don't have them off line,,, but you get a LOT of interesting stuff with it,,,

Jille said:
but I don't think that there's anyone out there checking for IP's using some kind of software which is being sold on Ebay...

I wouldn't like to test this on my skin,,,

red-tiger

Hello gazjones, I read about this program ELSAwin and you said you got it.
I would like to know does this program have any informations about 1.8T 20VT engines.

gazjones

ok ill post some up on hear to show you what they are like! if you want

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.