Got my Porsche reps back from powder coaters *NOW FITTED* UPDATE

Deleted member 12147

A pic of one up against the car.

IMG_0223.jpg

Deleted member 12147

I know can't wait to get em on, it's p*ssin me off, i can't get any tyres until next month because I need to pay for the dreaded car insurance:(

Deleted member 12147

True, you could abseil down some of the potholes round here. These are going to be purely summer wheels though, gonna keep them fresh lol.

What colour did you decide to get yours done in?

ets2k9

Dec 12, 2009
Hednesford
True, you could abseil down some of the potholes round here. These are going to be purely summer wheels though, gonna keep them fresh lol.

What colour did you decide to get yours done in?

Haha wish I had the luxury of winter wheels. I went for Gloss black. Was tempted with the varying shades of grey but thought the black would be more of a contrast.

The chap said he done a few LCR wheels in that colour and they had always come up well.

sgoakley

Absolutely love the wheels mate. Big fan of porsche wheels. Will look awesome when they are on. How much did they cost you in they cost you if yuo dont mind me asking?

Danzibar9

DERV POWER
Jan 8, 2008
South Oxfordshire
Have to agree mate, the colours are too close. I know your dilemma as my car is platinum and i am strggling with what colour to spray the centres of my BBS.

Deleted member 12147

I'm gonna put the tyres on, put them on the car and see what I think. If I don't like them i'll just get them done a different colour;)

Deleted member 12147

19s

J3RV X - Where did you buy them? I cant find anyone who sells Milli Vanili's(or however you say it!)

I got mine off ebay, the guy I bought them off didn't know what he'd got because these are quite rare now. i've been searching for a set for about a year.

Mille miglia went bust about 5 years ago and stopped producing these about a year before they went bump. From what i've read, Mille Miglia made the genuine porsche versions but also done a short run on VAG fitment versions like mine.

If you want a set be prepared to do alot of searching, although they do show up on ebay every so often. The day after I bought my set a second set of 19's were up on ebay, a guy on the audisport.net forum picked them up he's got them on his S3.

The other way you could get your hands on some is going down the porsche wheel route and fitting some hub adaptors like garry01 has done.

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
I got mine off ebay, the guy I bought them off didn't know what he'd got because these are quite rare now. i've been searching for a set for about a year.

Mille miglia went bust about 5 years ago and stopped producing these about a year before they went bump. From what i've read, Mille Miglia made the genuine porsche versions but also done a short run on VAG fitment versions like mine.

If you want a set be prepared to do alot of searching, although they do show up on ebay every so often. The day after I bought my set a second set of 19's were up on ebay, a guy on the audisport.net forum picked them up he's got them on his S3.

The other way you could get your hands on some is going down the porsche wheel route and fitting some hub adaptors like garry01 has done.

I've found a place that sell them new but with the adaptors and tyres you're looking at £1500, thats a little too much for me.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise