Crewe Seat

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
Had a full service here today and they arranged a couple of tyres for me at zero notice despite them not being on their regular supply list.
Thanks Joe, top customer service. Would definitely recommend them based on my experience.

Top job folks, keep up the good work :D

Jasegreyfr

Aug 12, 2012
Plymouth
Lucky lad they quoted me 2 hours labour to replace my wiper moter ...... it took me 10mins with no clue what I was doing haha. Miggt just be a 1 off but fair play to you haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

JoeleonFR

Jan 4, 2014
Crewe
Had a full service here today and they arranged a couple of tyres for me at zero notice despite them not being on their regular supply list.
Thanks Joe, top customer service. Would definitely recommend them based on my experience.

Top job folks, keep up the good work :D

Thanks Andy! Appreciate the feedback and glad everything went ok!

Jasegreyfr - Sorry to hear about your bad experience I (as a Service Advisor) try my best to look after everyone who walks into the dealership. As I'm sure you can appreicate in some circumstances mistakes happen and I'm sure if you had made someone aware in the Service Department they would have been happy to help deal with your complaint. Your are more than entitled to your opinion however I would like to stress that Crewe SEAT won dealer of the year in 2013 and are storming ahead again on Customer Satisfaction for 2014 after Sam Booth (Our previous Master Tech) replaced the previous Service Manager, Andrew just over 12 months ago. If you have any questions or help in the furture myself and Sam will be more than happy to help you out! :)

Andy, thanks again & see you MOT time! :-D

Jasegreyfr

Aug 12, 2012
Plymouth
It wasnt a complaint mate I understand that conpanys have to make money n that lol and I asked the bloke to double check the price with a technician and he said defo 2 hours haha.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
Thanks Andy! Appreciate the feedback and glad everything went ok!

Jasegreyfr - Sorry to hear about your bad experience I (as a Service Advisor) try my best to look after everyone who walks into the dealership. As I'm sure you can appreicate in some circumstances mistakes happen and I'm sure if you had made someone aware in the Service Department they would have been happy to help deal with your complaint. Your are more than entitled to your opinion however I would like to stress that Crewe SEAT won dealer of the year in 2013 and are storming ahead again on Customer Satisfaction for 2014 after Sam Booth (Our previous Master Tech) replaced the previous Service Manager, Andrew just over 12 months ago. If you have any questions or help in the furture myself and Sam will be more than happy to help you out! :)

Andy, thanks again & see you MOT time! :-D

It'll be service time way before that matey, I'm only 5700 miles away now and I do a minimum of 1000 miles a month so see you early in the new year ;-)

paulrushton

Apr 5, 2009
I recently bought an LED DRL kit for my wifes car from Crewe Seat and both the sales and technician I spoke with were spot on. The wife didn't really want them but think she likes them now they're fitted.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Highly recommend this dealership both Joe and Sam are top blokes and have been very good to me with all the works they have done on my cars and the advice,professionalism and prices they have charged me for everything have been very good.

Credit to George the technician also as he has worked on my Cupra the two times it's gone in for work(service,cambelt,water pump).He has also given great advice with things like my cam follower and diverter valve for example.

Overall I wouldn't hesitate to let them work on my cars as I know it will be a top job.

Regards

Craig

Last edited:

ShaunP

Cupraaaaaa
Oct 25, 2014
Surrey, Gatwick Airport
Picked my Ibiza Cupra up from Crewe Seat 1 month ago today. Absolutely brilliant service from the salesman John who ran through the lot with me. Coming from South East England to travel to Crewe for my Cupra was definitely worth it when the service delivered by the sales team was as good as it is in there.

Would definitely recommend.