My 08 Candy White Cupra

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Cheers Simon really appreciate it.Verry happy how the cover and wheels are now. She does feel a tad quicker and the noise she makes is addictive lol.

But yes I'm in need of that remap now as I've got familiar with how she is,as you will see my sig has now changed. Told myself early march and it's getting booked in but don't know if I can last out till then :p

How are you finding your new motor hope it's still true love :D

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Liking the signature........... Have you booked in? So you've got a date to look forward too. Let me know if it's a weekend as I might have a drive down to meet you.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
No mate not yet but now you mention it may have to give Ben a ring.

Yeah sounds good mate I could get her booked for a Saturday, would be great to meet you fella. Would love to see your motor in the flesh also!

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Gave the Cupra a good clean today and spent a little time going over the exhaust tip with autosol

image_zpslijhb7nn.jpg

image_zpsbmuqtijy.jpg

Last edited:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Gave the Cupra a good detail today she was hanging like normal I bloomin forgot the before images.

image_zps866125a4.jpg

image_zps07b11fa6.jpg

Also gave the wheels a go over with some poorboys wheel sealant

image_zpscdde2daa.jpg

image_zpse3547058.jpg

image_zps60b601d5.jpg

image_zps7b0a16ac.jpg

Happy with how she's looking did the mrs car also so now it's time for a beer :p

Last edited:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Looking good Craig, how come you've sold the revo?

Cheers mate how are you doing? spent a few hrs on her, sold it to fund the remap that's being done on the 21st.

Trying to save as much money as I can at the min but was desperate for stage 1 lol so had to go.

Will possibly buy another if I decide to take her to stage 2 in the future :think:

Are you interested in the cat and fiddle meet? Would be great if you can make it!

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=414290

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Cheers mate how are you doing? spent a few hrs on her, sold it to fund the remap that's being done on the 21st.

Trying to save as much money as I can at the min but was desperate for stage 1 lol so had to go.

Will possibly buy another if I decide to take her to stage 2 in the future :think:

Are you interested in the cat and fiddle meet? Would be great if you can make it!

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=414290

I think it's a bit far for me mate. If it was closer I would.

Yeah I'm sure you'll get more enjoyment out of the remap. My mpg has gone from averaging 42-43mpg to 36-38mpg since mine was done lol.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
cracking job craig,i do love a well kept/looked after car

Cheers Simon keeps me on the ball with it being white it's dirty in a few days lol

I think it's a bit far for me mate. If it was closer I would.

Yeah I'm sure you'll get more enjoyment out of the remap. My mpg has gone from averaging 42-43mpg to 36-38mpg since mine was done lol.

No worrys Dan yes it's a bit off a hike for ya,lower mpg = your having a blast :D has your car settled down now with the regens? can't wait to get mine done.

Nice car mate I orginally wAs looking for a white 1 until I seen mine I knew it was the car for me

Thank you Sean was either white,black or blue for me but seen this one and thought she's coming home with me ha ha.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members