New 'Leon' owner to be

dynamis_dk

Jun 28, 2017
Barnsley, Yorkshire
Hi all, so after a few years of thinking about getting away from my existing petrol in favor of a diesel for my increasing motorway travels, I had initially looked at getting another Ford Focus when I came across a 2014 Leon ST FR 184 and a 15min test drive later I was sold.

So this Friday afternoon I'll be traveling to pick it up from Leeds to where it will be given a good days cleaning before it takes over my daily driver duties.

Don't have too much planned for it as the moment but having done a bit of forum reading I'm liking the idea of maybe a remap and might also look at fitting a reverse camera.

On a personal note I'm a 34 yo Technical Analyst working for a IT team in Yorkshire. Enjoy my computer and electronics projects as well as mountain biking, music, cooking and most likely too many more hobbies I don't have nearly enough time for!

Looking forward to getting involved here and hopefully contributing something useful along the way

dynamis_dk

Jun 28, 2017
Barnsley, Yorkshire
Car collected and very impress indeed. There are a few things which will may well bug me for a while but performance and driving experience wise I really can't fault it. Looking forward to doing some driving over the summer and getting a good detailing session going as it wasn't in the best of conditions to be collected from the seller.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members