lowered 30mm
jabba sport induction kit
forge split r valve
autometer boost an oil temp gauges
jabba sport remap
put me on hold for a few secs
came back and said we cant insure you because we dont insure dump valves:lol:
wat the :censored:
is this common practice or should i keep quiet about certain mods......

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
Its not a dump valve. Its a recirculation valve! And if they dont insure them that means they dont insure alot of standard cars as turbo cars all have them.

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
thats not true...im 21 and there more expensive than a few others for me :( I wanted to go with them due to their level of cover however £150 more than 2 other quotes, I need the cheaper ones atm lol

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
what a load of :censored: my m8s girl friend works for a insurance company n she says that they just pic a figure out of the blue f*****g :censored:ers

i tryed to get insured with direct line it was all fine till i told them my mods n they said that they wouldnt insure me on a moded car because i was under 25...........but hang on a minute my m8s insured with them on a well pimped up max power thing civic n ant fook all on that std

all insurance people talk complete :censored::censored::censored:

[:@][:@][:@][:@]

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
what a load of :censored: my m8s girl friend works for a insurance company n she says that they just pic a figure out of the blue f*****g :censored:ers

i tryed to get insured with direct line it was all fine till i told them my mods n they said that they wouldnt insure me on a moded car because i was under 25...........but hang on a minute my m8s insured with them on a well pimped up max power thing civic n ant fook all on that std

all insurance people talk complete :censored::censored::censored:

[:@][:@][:@][:@]

Chump probably hasnt declared a thing.

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
philw.....its all declared m8....god if anything happend then they dnt pay up id never forgive my self......most companys i rang wer more concerned about the alloy wheels.......the bloke on the phone at norwich union was realy nice and helpfull and uderstood what i was talking about

Last edited:

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
that whole group of insurers dont cover mods....direct line, tesco, privelge , virgin etc they all use the same company and they dont cover mods till your 24 or 25 (cant remember which) so he must have a friend!! lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.