Altech's Ibiza, Replacement Is Here! Can You Guess What It Is? Pg 33

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
dont let your driveway stop you :lol:

IMG_6850.jpg

litrally lifts the bumper up but it doesnt damage it :think: im actually lower than in this pic now so can only turn 1 way out of the drive now :doh:

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
I'd love to fit the facelift FR bumper to my FR, but I think the standard wheels arn't up to the look. Maybe a set of spacers would beef the appearence?..

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
I'd love to fit the facelift FR bumper to my FR, but I think the standard wheels arn't up to the look. Maybe a set of spacers would beef the appearence?..

I thought about leaving my standard sport wheels on and just putting the cupra bumper on. Then i saw a picture of someone that had and it look weird...the wheels looked too small and weedy. So i Uprgraded both:lol:

I should have an update soon...nothing too special

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Thats the sport wheels though, they look right in standard bumpers. Do we know of anyone on the site running FR rims and the facelift bumper?

Amit K

nyc car mate, really nicely done, which fog lights did u have put in your bumper, did u get em from the dealer or did u get them from somewere else, because im after a pair to put in my cupra bumper, nicely done mate.

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
nyc car mate, really nicely done, which fog lights did u have put in your bumper, did u get em from the dealer or did u get them from somewere else, because im after a pair to put in my cupra bumper, nicely done mate.

Have you got a Cupra, or have you replaced your FR bumper with a Cupra item?

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Cheers for the comment Amit K.

I used the origional foglights that were fitted to my pre facelift bumper as they're a direct replacment for the cupra bumper. If your standard 1.2 bumper didn't have fogs then i'm sure you would be able to get some from a scrapyard or somewhere similar. Mabye even ask around on here to see if anyone has any going spare. Ebay might have some too.

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Oh I see, I am after a new FR bumper so I will be needing new fogs as well. The new FR bumper is different to the facelift standard bumper isn't it?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.