MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Thank god that's over with, a right ball ache to do.
Superb guide in the how2's though that helped.
I got a "returned" regulator first time that had seen better days so had to wait for the replacement today.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Here it is in the red
Had it on a power supply in the house and love it, ipod/phone is so simple to use on it.

alpine-cda-9886r.3138086.jpg

jamiebennett81

Here it is in the red
Had it on a power supply in the house and love it, ipod/phone is so simple to use on it.

alpine-cda-9886r.3138086.jpg

I'm considering a new stereo and have always favoured Alpine as an excellent quality product far more than other head units.

How much was it and does it change to a blue colouring?

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
I got it for a very good price, not new.

Yes does blue as well as the red, you can also have blue buttons and red "rest of it" if you so wish.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Not in yet, the weather is diabolical here.
Had to re seal the drivers door, the stuff i used didn't cure properly, but now the bath sealant as :D
Just need to re-do the rear doors, this torrential down pour we have had as shown them to be a weak point.

Have set the stereo up indoors to have a play, seriously like the way it integrates with the phone book and you can dial from the stereo either by voice or by selecting the number on the stereo (syncs with it)

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Here we go, car is such a hoot to drive, i really should have done it 2 years ago :roflmao:
I am SO happy with the way it goes now, lost traction on acceleration, in the dry!
Dog bone mount next :D

Here are the findings from tonight, will get a proper graph on the 8th May

001800.jpg

003800.jpg

005800.jpg

Further to the last reading on my Liquid gauge i sent it away for the firmware up date, jim assured me the torque software wasn't upgraded/touched so i have no ide why it was under-reading before

DSC00165Small.jpg

DSC00163Small.jpg

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Ive just bought a new headunit too

Was looking at that one but went for an alpine ida which is ipod/mp3 only - no CD. Wicked bit of kit.

Marmite

Aug 30, 2010
Heya Lee saw ya driving round the other day :) this is Marcus btw used to have the grey golf live near watcombe school :) I like the car mate seems like you've done loads to it! What happened to the Opel?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.