Chino's Ibiza FR 20VT - 7.5 years on...

Jun 21, 2008
Wolverhampton
car's looking great mate. can i ask which hoses the awesome ones are? a link on there site would be cool.
also, which redstuff pads have you got? i can only find greenstuff for the FR:confused:

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
It's the Awesome 1.8T Breather hose...there's only one that actually is needed on this block. Got the Red Stuffs from Venom mate.

Got a power reading of 163bhp today...not bad on a standard map. I'll take another reading once the FMIC is on, then again once remap is sorted.

Jun 21, 2008
Wolverhampton
It's the Awesome 1.8T Breather hose...there's only one that actually is needed on this block. Got the Red Stuffs from Venom mate.

Got a power reading of 163bhp today...not bad on a standard map. I'll take another reading once the FMIC is on, then again once remap is sorted.

cheers matey. good luck with future bits n pieces, ill be keeping watch!

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
This has just arrived:

201020091138.jpg

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
The Seat Sport cooler is sooo good.

I checked my inlet temps on the way to work this morning and was seeing 9' with outside temp of 7' :D

Makey_FR

Dec 31, 2008
Heya Chino, Makey here met you at Modded north west (fail of a show) if you can call it that!! haha

Loving the display looks mint! and can i steal that intercooler for my derv haha ?

hope ya doing well buddy!

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
I'm just waiting for the Forge pipework now, then I'll have to put some time aside to fit it. Can't wait to tho with those kinda intake temps...wonder what sort of performance effect that has over the standard SMIC on its own, without even mapping it??

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
I bet that's a sat morning job aint to hard to fit them and dont think you need to trim the inside of the bumper on the cupra.

I was already stage 2 mapped when I fitted my fmic but i could defo feel a power difference right away. never logged any temps but it sure did help on the track when pushing hard all day long

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Heya Chino, Makey here met you at Modded north west (fail of a show) if you can call it that!! haha

Loving the display looks mint! and can i steal that intercooler for my derv haha ?

hope ya doing well buddy!

lol yeah that show wasn't the best was it?

Sorry dude but the IC is going on the 20VT as soon as I have the other bits and time to do it lol

Hope you're well mate :)

Makey_FR

Dec 31, 2008
lol yeah that show wasn't the best was it?

Sorry dude but the IC is going on the 20VT as soon as I have the other bits and time to do it lol

Hope you're well mate

not at all, honestly the weekly meets at my local car club are bigger!

Damn...haha, im sure i could make it fit somehow, maybe wedge it in? you hitting the majour shows next year? saw SCN was at modded live the other weekend, didnt spot anyone oi talk to on here though!

Yeah cool ta, not liking the weather though, roads are really greasy at the minute round our end!

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
not at all, honestly the weekly meets at my local car club are bigger!

Damn...haha, im sure i could make it fit somehow, maybe wedge it in? you hitting the majour shows next year? saw SCN was at modded live the other weekend, didnt spot anyone oi talk to on here though!

Yeah cool ta, not liking the weather though, roads are really greasy at the minute round our end!

Yeah, should be doing the usuals next year, Fast Show, Trax etc..due to show on the Evolution stand(my mates club) but may well switch to SCN. You planning on doing some?

I hear ya on the slippery roads mate...easy on the throttle these mornings.

I bet that's a sat morning job aint to hard to fit them and dont think you need to trim the inside of the bumper on the cupra.

I was already stage 2 mapped when I fitted my fmic but i could defo feel a power difference right away. never logged any temps but it sure did help on the track when pushing hard all day long

I think I may have to trim it a little, its the facelift FR bumper on mine...we will see.

Can't wait to see how it goes tho!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members