My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Very nice mate. I still love the look of the proper K1s. Your list is spot on as well. My Evoms intake will be up for sale soon all goin well ;)

5B702C01-2EB0-4566-AC0F-F2275E0CCE8A-4680-000003338EAFED4A_zpsf5139263.jpg

Last edited:
No doubt you will get through that list pretty quickly haha. Looks good like, your engine bay needs a good clean ;)

Yeah hopefully get through it quickly, wanna get some done for the ring next year.

Wanna get the cambelt, Water pump and service done in January aswell.

Yeah engine bay needs some tlc for sure, gotta call in the favours I'm owed haha

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Thanks mate :)

Will keep your intake in mind thanks, you defo swopping your leon for something 4wd then?

As it stand just now yea hopefully.

The only thing I don't like about the pre facelift is the dash. Upgrade to the facelift one mate, makes a huge difference and a nice place to be inside.

Looks good, that bonnet liner needs replacing too.

Supra looks like a monster.

Thanks mate. Yeah lining needs doing too. Lol

Supra is bit of monster indeed.

Yea the heater control part.

I'm running a Sachs uprated clutch with the oem duel mass. Drives spot on with no issues.

I'll look into the heater control panel too.

Clutch sounds good. Wonder how the dual mass will cope with the power and abuse long term?

looks really nice i dont normally subscribe to the mk2 leon readers rides as i kind of want one but im making exception to yours as i enjoyed the mk3 ibiza rr plus i dont think ive seen a silver k1 before.
best of luck with it mate.

Thanks mucka :) brilliant car should get one ;)

I hadn't seen on either but there's a silver one on eBay now up at £11,995 lower cabin spec than mine tho. :)

Driving the car abit think its gunna need some better/uprated engine mounts.

Looking around Vibra technics do some which I know will be good from using them in my Ibiza, but there's a revo full engine set on eBay that's a pretty good price.

Anyone run these or have any comments on them?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members