oxford
some clean pics of the rear end.
]
IMG_2976.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]]

and first mod :)
IMG_3202.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

then something thats waited a couple of weeks to fit.
IMG_3200.jpg
[/URL]

And something that I finally got fitted after having a lot of trouble with the OEM hose

[/IMG]

I am looking at different wheels, have had the windows tinted (no pics sorry) and looking at ttrs/rs3 front calipers with 345mm discs using AKs tuning adaptor I've heard about.
Next will be a trip to R -tech for a custom map :D

Last edited:

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
Hey guys. sorry no update been considering buying another car for a while and saving the pennies
recently. So some feedback or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
I can sell my car as it is (if any of you are interested) including a new TTS engine cover custom painted.
or I can return to standard and sell the bits seperately and again bits can go to anyone on here who may be interested and what you think you would offer for my car or any bits.
cheers

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
small update, more to come soon.
I am keeping the car for a bit ( holding out for a cupra 280 sub 8 pack with bucket seats).
I might wait to show the rest of the upcoming updates at trax ;)

here's what I've recently done

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
Looking good, have you got any pictures of what your Carbon sill protectors look like on the car? As I wanna have an idea,l as I am looking to get some for mine.

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
so here's the long awaited update. sorry guys I'm only just uploading the photo's.
but here's where I've got to with the car.

had the wheels refurbished but waited until I had these fitted before putting the wheels back on.

here's fitting the wheel

sat outside the garage

then over to the paintshop to have this fitted

and to collect this

and once I got the car back I set about cleaning it and working on the back.

best make them match ;)

and a few shots of her looking presentable for trax

off to R-tech next week for stage 1+ :funk:

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
thought I might get some questions as to what BHP I made.
but anyway here's my print off from R - Tech :D

and after that I decided to add a little something.

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
I have started looking at new cars, what I'll be doing is undecided at this stage.
But around March/April time I'm hoping to be in a new car.
Depending on interest I will look to make this leon a track day car and remove creature comforts,
or sell to whom ever may be interested.
hope to see some varied opinions guys.

Cheers

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
I'm doing the same with mine and looking to have a new car around April/May time.

I have all my standard parts, so will be putting it back to standard and spending the money off the mods on tidying the car up ready for selling.

Surprised how much the Leon is fetching at the moment too. Ones with similar to more mileage than mine are going for £4000-4500.

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
I'm doing the same with mine and looking to have a new car around April/May time.

I have all my standard parts, so will be putting it back to standard and spending the money off the mods on tidying the car up ready for selling.

Surprised how much the Leon is fetching at the moment too. Ones with similar to more mileage than mine are going for £4000-4500.

did you ever map your car?
I have all standard parts apart from the exhaust.
it's a shame to do this as I have only had the power and brakes for a short time,
but I fancy something newer and 4 wheel drive.

Hawkers

Nov 7, 2015
Norwich, UK
Be a shame to get rid completely as you've spent a lot on the car and it looks great. But there is a limit to putting the power down in fwd cars.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members