Overheating and electrical issues

Smithy_1989

Jun 22, 2017
Hi guys. A few weeks ago driving home from work and I noticed that the temperature was just under the red. When I pulled over I checked water and oil which were fine. I took my car to the garage the following day and they changed the thermostat and temperature sensor and said they can't get the fan of the radiator to cut in. They did tests on the fan which they said they can't find a fault with. After 2 days I get a phone call from the garage saying they basically can't sort out the problem and he thinks it's a problem with the climate control and they're diagnostics machine ain't picking up any errors. Since I've had the car back my climate control stopped working with error 4f9, fog lights, interior light and cigarettes lighter, electric mirrors, and back windscreen wiper have also stopped working. I've taken the car back to 2 different garages and they can't seem to fix the problems and thinks it's a problem with the wiring loom as fuses are all ok. Would this be anything to relays? The car still overheats but only on the motorway or if you drive over 50mph as around town the temperature don't rise more then normal Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise