My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Nice... Aftermarket brakes then? Or keeping the standards for now?
I was never gonna go standalone or digidash but i thought stuff it lets go the whole hog :p
Ive actually no idea the best way to go about it, ive just unwrapped all the wiring and started tracing through what im no using and removing it... Hopefully all will be good

I think this weekend ill stick the dash back in for putting the cage in, get it in place and make a start fitting it :D

Yeah will go big brakes eventually. The brakes are pretty good for stock atm.

That's the way I'd do but unsure it'll work after hahaha.

Sounds a plan get cracking and take some pics :thumbup:

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Yeah will go big brakes eventually. The brakes are pretty good for stock atm.

That's the way I'd do but unsure it'll work after hahaha.

Sounds a plan get cracking and take some pics :thumbup:

Thats why its taken me so long, i still want the car to work haha. Its worrying but you wont know until you try.
Aye ill get some pics, gonna get some pics and show how much wiring etc ive removed so far too, its surprising.

Whens the wheels going on then?

Did a small amount tonight

Taped the windows up so I can paint the front of the cabin.

c599991f3f0af7e5b62a0e0015df05b7_zpsf93cd172.jpg

Started making the coolant lines to the heater

4bee630c7a93fd90de4199a2ee6e6b71_zps00c70575.jpg

And started moving the loom out the way. Have decided what to do with all the excess wire, wanna go standalone ecu with a custom bare essentials loom.

710bd3cbe9648d541b79b62acd2f1abe_zpsbf87421f.jpg

Been slaving over the clio recently trying to get it near finished as berg has talked me into a track day in a couple of weeks, so desperately trying to get it ready, which ended up with 7 stitches in my left index finger :( :wtf::ban:

Ran into a few little problems meaning I've had to shell out money on things I didn't wanna buy like new inlet manifold and throttle body (plan was to be on ITBs next year) I've had the ports matched and the lengths ported and polished along with the throttle body enlarged and gas flowed tho :)

I've got a massive list to sort in a couple of weeks, which seems to get longer. The bigger changes will have to wait early next year which means power will wait till summer time I reckon.

Few pics

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Loving the progress mate, was it just a rattle can to paint the inside?

My beefa needs a lick of paint since i stripped it & i still want that box, just been mega busy with work/kids, well just life really lol

Be good to catch up soon though

id be well happy if i had the two cars you have,i have one but not the other :)
looks like your making some good progress on the clio glad to hear your be going for throttle bodies on the clio sooner or later defo need some vids of that up and of your track day of your recording the day.
hopefully the track will be dry for you on the day you go.

Loving the progress mate, was it just a rattle can to paint the inside?

My beefa needs a lick of paint since i stripped it & i still want that box, just been mega busy with work/kids, well just life really lol

Be good to catch up soon though

Yeah just rattle can mate, just satin black. I rattle can'd the Ibiza inside too in imp blue looked loads better.

Yeah sound mate it's not going anywhere. Would be good defo.

id be well happy if i had the two cars you have,i have one but not the other :)
looks like your making some good progress on the clio glad to hear your be going for throttle bodies on the clio sooner or later defo need some vids of that up and of your track day of your recording the day.
hopefully the track will be dry for you on the day you go.

Hopefully sooner, but I like to sort the chassis/brakes out first, so once it's stopping and handling perfect I'll up the power :)
Hopefully I can get the car ready and it be dry lol but I fear one of them will fail to be lol

Great work with the clio, would love a track car.

Thanks mucka

Had my ported and polished inlet and throttle body turn up Friday, along with done PTFE gaskets.

So built the engine bay back up

Cage is all bolted in nicely now (no real pics :()

Rear poly carb windows are just about finished aswell

Dropped the driving seat in. Gunna have to adjust the mountings on it:( will probably get some weld in rails sooner rather than later.

Nice one loon! Not gonna be long now and youll be driving it again. Things are happening now with my ibiza aswell, just no pics haha

Hope so gotta sort the seats out as the cage is getting in the way (I'm a bit to tall haha)

Cool what's happening with the Ibiza then? I've Just spend aload of cash on some more bits haha and watch a set of 4 pots ;)

Inlet mani etc look great. I have one lying around the garage somewhere.

Thanks mucka hopefully flow better to now :)

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Hope so gotta sort the seats out as the cage is getting in the way (I'm a bit to tall haha)

Cool what's happening with the Ibiza then? I've Just spend aload of cash on some more bits haha and watch a set of 4 pots

Haha.
Erm cage is in, just need to get more welding wire to finish the welding, seat runners are cut out and new ones ready to go in. All sound deadening is out. Its taking a while but its getting there.
What other bits have you ordered? 4 pots be good! Im gonna be getting 6 pots :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise