My red mk3 Ibiza Cupra

steve m

Aug 18, 2008
Hello,

Been looking at the forum for a while now and thought I would finally introduce myself and put up some pics. I got my mk3 cupra june last year and after having three 1 litre cars this is a bit of a change. It had 6K HID lights and a cat back Jetex exhaust system. Here are a few pics the weekend I picked it up.

24082008007.jpg

photo0001s.jpg

I have done a few mods but nothing major yet, I added a front and rear strut brace (the rear one now painted red). My mate gave me his pipercross induction kit off his toledo so I fitted that and I got a Forge 007 DV from Ultimate Dubs.

photo0045.jpg

photo0057s.jpg

The paint on the front moulding was starting to peel off and there were some marks on my rear bumper so I had the mouldings de-textured and painted along with the bumper.

photo0055.jpg

photo0058.jpg

22032009336.jpg

photo0059.jpg

21032009328.jpg

22032009335.jpg

Thats it for the minute as im out of work so mods will have to wait a while but plans when I have some money are:

Lowered (maybe just springs as I cant go too low coz of the sh!te roads).
Rear spaces.
New wheels/wheel refurb, I'm liking mk4 cupra rims.
Front splitter.
Stage 1 remap, I dont live that far from JBS.

But these will have to wait unless I see a real bargain, hopfully I will have some money for Edition 38. Hope to meet some of you in the future and cheers for looking.

Steve.

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
nice example mate

i like the bump strips . are they grey or black?

keep an eye out in for sale section mate. good bargains

steve m

Aug 18, 2008
Thanks for the kind comments.The bump strips are grey, simular to the original colour but shiny. Dont worrie it will be decked.

steve m

Aug 18, 2008
I see everyones on here with collies and as soon as I get some money i might be tempted if some come up at the right price. I see a lot of different makes on ebay but i dont know if there any good. It seems H&R and FK are quite popular on here.

Mikejfendercoop

Crazy that i actually own this car now, and it looks 100x different to what it does here, Came across it looking on google for some ideas, small world! and small web!

Mikejfendercoop

i have to make 15 posts as im a newb haha!

https:// fbcdn-sphot os-d-a. akamaihd.net/hphotos- ak-frc1/1003296_10151478584421123_390415717_n.jpg

Take the spaces out!

Mikejfendercoop

The time had come to sell this, 2 days later im purchasing another standard one as my own little project! will keep The whole forum updated as to what i will be doing!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.