Ateca OBDEleven Discussion Thread

Tell

Staff member
Created this thread for discussion of issues, fixes and adaptions so that the main results thread doesn't get bogged down with too much discussion so it can be quickly scanned down for worked results. Feel free to add to these with pictures and screen freezes of the instructions on the Ateca.

The results thread is here

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=438134

There is a wealth of things that you can do with the dongle but some requires discussion to identify what's required, like the missing lane assist menu option in Irish cars where the fix to bring this up appears on the main results thread.

Last edited:

Tell

Staff member
One for Seateca as an alternative to fogs on with coming home lights if brightness is the issue. From Spanish board:

Coming Home and Leaving Home only DRL , without dipped headlights (Led Lights)
With this modification only the DRLs will be active in the Coming and Leaving Home.

1 - Module 09 - Electronic control unit. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Leuchte6ABL LC5
4 - Lichtfunktion C6 - (Change value to Coming home or home leaving home Aktiv)
5 - Dimming direction CD6 - (Change value to Minimize)
6 - Dimmwert CD6 - To 0)
7 - Leuchte7ABL RB1
8 - Lichtfunktion C7 - (Change value to Coming home or home leaving home Aktiv)
9 - Dimming direction CD7 - (Change value to Minimize)
10 - Dimmwert CD7 - (Change value to 0)

I've not checked it myself. I'm wondering whether with my crib sheet of what the lighting units are on the other thread you might find the setting following the logic above for the fogs.

Definitely where you want to note down what the changes are.

Last edited:

Tell

Staff member
& ofcourse those people in the know, know there is much more to the app than loading it up and looking at the micro payment apps... you just got full programming of the component parts as per VAG cars and more expensive programmers :)... but there you go. Not that I have been reading the other English Ateca board I call the misery board ;). You know cars these days are mechanical subsystems glued together electronically under program control but we can pretend they aren't if we like. Reading of that other board purveys that... although they aren't pretending.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.