mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
thanks you maplins the computer shop your 330 resister worked a treat!!! soldered up the ends in to a little spade shape an pushed it in taped up an water tight !!!
IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

decat got fitted take off put on an off an on an off again hammered so parts didnt knock or touch an fitted again now all is good
IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
looking great mate , keep us posted of bhp fiqures, i've spoke to kev at revo (great advice as usual) , the apx code engine in mine is built like the early golf 1.8t aum/agu (can't member which one he said now ;() so can can put eliminator kit on and mapped to around 320-330bhp with no issues

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
looking great mate , keep us posted of bhp fiqures, i've spoke to kev at revo (great advice as usual) , the apx code engine in mine is built like the early golf 1.8t aum/agu (can't member which one he said now ;() so can can put eliminator kit on and mapped to around 320-330bhp with no issues

kev loves it!! many evening in his shed swaping my bike bits for his car bits!!
yer its worth doing if you need any help let me know!just make sure you have a BIG down pipe an exhaust as now i sppon up 500 rpm faster !!

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
kev loves it!! many evening in his shed swaping my bike bits for his car bits!!
yer its worth doing if you need any help let me know!just make sure you have a BIG down pipe an exhaust as now i sppon up 500 rpm faster !!

don't you worry mate i will come to you defo, this will be slowly progress as i'm trying to get xmas out the way got some making up to do after not getting any1 anything last year due spending about 1k on the leon

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
its not that cars its just working out were to get your lines running an things in place i did myn with one of the guys from the revo workshop as it was my 1st turbo on my car anyway

lucky bugger i would love for kev to help ee with my build but think it would cost and harm and a leg for his knowledge

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Lovin the Ibiza mate looks awesome. Tell me, why the heat wrap on the downpipe before the flex? Does it give any benefit?
Just being nosey mate I have the same DP and Decat. :)

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Lovin the Ibiza mate looks awesome. Tell me, why the heat wrap on the downpipe before the flex? Does it give any benefit?
Just being nosey mate I have the same DP and Decat. :)

It's heat wrapped pretty much all the way if it's wrapped it keeps the heat in an lets the gasses out faster.i had Spare heat wrap an thought I may as well use it. Little bit of noise difference to

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
I'll be getting some stopping power when I find a set of good brakes.
Spoke to alex at forge an we sorting out a day on a RR were the forge cars get done I know the dyno will be good an not make **** number like I no most places do.

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
the fun began this weekend when i went to work in my car an my exhaust was blowing like a back street hooker!! car home an up on a jack to find out were not exhaust joins... was the MANIFOLDan pulled of from the weight of the turbo an then damaged the manifold cousing it to crack an also shake my bolts out holding my pipe to my turbo on!!

i had my manifold from THS as i used my ATP manifold when i fitted my turbo so i had to swap it all over, bracket my turbo to my engine an stop bolts undoing this is how it went!!
IMG_2222-Copy.jpg

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg