Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
Just to inform you lads unfortunately I won't be able make tomorrow meet. Really wanted to make it but work have fu*ked me over by letting another lad have the morning shift off to pick up on work when I requested it off so apologies! Only found out this afternoon.

The next meet organised permitting it's a weekend or a Friday night with enough notice I garauntee to attend :)

Again apologies and have a good en!

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Well, at the moment, not looking good. My top strut mount failed on me yesterday taking out a coil spring.

Done these before so I tackled the job at 10am.

This is the car as off 30mins ago...

4C4FCE71-2300-4370-B687-B986EFAF3253_zpsj4aak6ad.jpg

Everything that could go wrong did!

Got parts on order to replace my sheared anti-rollbar drop link and new track rod end.

Should be able to make it but it'll be close :p

cupra gti

I made other plans you see else I would of been there mate, next time tho :)

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
Il be there If a date is set :) just not next Sunday going international autosport show at NEC

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
Iv heard it's outstanding! I'm going more really to see the maxxis drift team etc be amazing & the live action arena - I used to work with super cars so they don't really amaze me as much nowadays I just love my fire breathing monsters

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
rite lets try one for the last sunday of the month so the 26th, gives people the chance who missed out before due to work! and gives you plenty of notice to make an appearance!