Chesterfield meet

ToffyThommy

Jan 6, 2014
Chesterfield
Note to self: turn traction control off when launching away so it doesnt bog down and go nowhere lol

Nice to meet you all. Will try n make the next meet

mike27

Jun 11, 2014
sheffield
Newbie here

Hi, I'm rather new to this and owning a seat but love the cars and would love to get involved in this meet as I'm from near chesterfield if anyone could fill me in I'd be very grateful, thanks in advance

Meet is the first Thursday of every month (weather permitting) from around 7ish at The Olde House pub on Loudsley Green Road, Newbold, Chesterfield. S40 4RN. Just so it's clear for everyone the next meet is on Thursday the 3rd of July. See you all then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike27

Jun 11, 2014
sheffield
Meet is the first Thursday of every month (weather permitting) from around 7ish at The Olde House pub on Loudsley Green Road, Newbold, Chesterfield. S40 4RN. Just so it's clear for everyone the next meet is on Thursday the 3rd of July. See you all then.

Thanks, will see you all there

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

mike27

Jun 11, 2014
sheffield
Though I haven't got an fr or a cupra just a ibiza sport, I look forward to seeing some of the work and effort gone into some of the cars attending I'll be there about 7pm

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I tried to get it started as a seat meet, just for seats but then my mates sometimes turn up in Hondas and vauxhalls and what not, I wish they didn't though hopefully they won't this month aha. See you all there and spread the word to the rest of your seat buddies.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members