20VT Toledo now wrapped GREEN

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
That toledo is looking good I need FMIC it looks evil , I think people think the above is my toledo haha !

Dubslife you got a build thread on yet ?

Sorry guys I haven't touched mine recently

Last edited:

dubslife

booost
Jul 30, 2010
Haha I think your right bro there's two different Toledos in the build tread haha

Think I'm gonna sell it tho :(

dubslife

booost
Jul 30, 2010
I just fancy a tdi as I'm heading into getting another sports bike this year and a step back from cars it's not a straight forward swap on the cooler even though it's a genuine forge with crash bar designed/made to fit by forge a few things did get in the way so I'm probably just going to leave it on there,shame really car is bloody brilliant has forge quick shift forge fmic green cotton filter new coilovers rear spacers etc I just want something cheaper to run and the bike as a toy cars advertised for £1200 :( 105k

dubslife

booost
Jul 30, 2010
What is it 7r? Or 9? Looks like a step back in time my first bike was a 97 zx6r last year and loved it but carbs never run right

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
It's a zxr400 ! Jap import 1999 model , it runs really smooth had it about 3 years but looking to get something else in August like an aprilia rsv1000

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
20VT Toledo project sleeper BOOT BUILD IN

So today I decided to get some MDF and build up a boot build , took some accurate measuring and cutting but I'm an electrician not a chippy so really anybody could make one

I made a box up to fit the hole in the osr and then had a sheet across the front to fit the sub its self and made a step on the bottom as the boot floor isn't flat in that area , couple of brackets and some carpet and spray glue she's in

MDF sheet £13ish
Gorilla glue and pins £5
Spray glue £6.99
Audio carpet £14.99

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Whiteline rear ARB fitted today on stiffest setting ,
Pics tommorow , feels good so far the big loon feels like a small hatch again now rear
Is tight

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Boot lip spoiler fitted today quite like the look of it

Not bad for an Ebay job and was painted by seller via paint code

Last edited:

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
So the torpedo did the Nurburgring and back no problems at all with 1000 miles in two days .
FMIC has arrived , 4BAR FPR going on then stage 2 time

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.