Lime Green Cupra K1 - Hybrid turbo

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Hi everyone just going to start a thread , I'm 26 and from a town called South Shields near Newcastle , I got my cupra 3 years ago after having a pug 106, Honda Civic Ep3 and orange focus st , bought this as I needed a car with 5 doors, was completely standard when I got it apart from a stage 1 remap

Updated Mod List

Performance

3” turbo back exhaust with decat and quad tips
1 Step colder Spark plugs
PCV Blanking Plate
Ram air Over sized Induction Kit
TurboRevs Intercooler with Oversized Hoses
Autotech HPFP
Forge Dump Valve
Runner Flap Delete with cleaned valves and inlet manifold
165 bar Fuel Return Valve
R8 Coil packs + Red wiring harness
Audi Ttrs In tank fuel pump
Aem Water Methanol Injection
CTS dis charge pipe
CTS charge pipe with silencer delete

New mods added after stage 2+

Stage 2 hybrid by venom turbos
Rs3 injectors
Millers nanodrive oil+high flow filter + oem fuel filter to be fitted before the stage 3 remap

R Tech stage 2+ Made 368bhp/403 ft lbs before New coil packs , in tank fuel pump,colder spark plugs, Water meth and throttle pipe were installed!! :funk: :clap:

Transmission

Short Shifter
Sachs sintered clutch rated to 450ft/lbs + clutch stop single mass flywheel

Handling

Revo upgraded transmission + engine mounts
Powerflex Dog bone mount
Anti lift kit
Lowered on eibach sport lines
Michelin pilot super sport tyres
4 wheel laser aligned

Braking

Ebc yellow stuff Pads All around
uprated grooved Discs

Looks

Boost gauge in air vent
Private plate - R44CYA with seat surround holder
Triple R front splitter
Black wheel nuts
RS vents in the bonnet
Full Professional Car wrap , Matte orange with gloss black roof and rear diffuser
High Powered side lights + number plate bulbs + 10000k HID dipped beam
Rear seat badge plastdipped
Debadged Grill
Rear wiper delete
Windows tinted
Heko wind deflectors
Headlights and Tail lights professionally tinted
Matte black Dare alloys 18”
Custom Cupra Floor mats
Pioneer Double din head unit

Few pictures of the colour it is now , and the colour it was

90yf52.jpg

1z735hl.jpg

o55gg3.jpg

5be55d.jpg

Last edited:

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
:happy:Thanks, I'm going to be fitting a cold air intake and pcv delete tomorrow along with the triple r splitter

, then a rev g Diverter valve and dv+ from AMD on Saturday :D

Last edited:

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
So I have fitted the triple r splitter , DV+, Rev g diverter valve , ram air induction kit , and made the seat badge black at back, I'm fitting pcv revamp kit tomorrow also my private plate has came

Felt a big gain with all of the performance side of these mods

Last edited:

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Ryan's Stage 2, Matte Orange MK2 Cupra

Thought I'd update this again, I have just had my car mot'd , nice new set of michilen pilot super sport tyres and yellow stuff pads all around .

Last edited:

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Just thought I'd update this thread since I am planning some nice upgrades , I have ordered a uprated intercooler , rs4 fuel return valve , sachs single mass flywheel and sintered race clutch kit , i will be fitting intercooler this weekend , and then ordering a autotech fuel pump the week after and fitting my self along with a new cam follower , and I may attempt to fit the fuel return valve ( what looks a pain ) , after all of this stage 2+ Is coming ������

Last edited:

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
I am I have been on the phone to amd today and I am not that impressed I would like launch control and hard cut limiters if I'm honest to be put into the remap, r tech is a good price aswell

Does anyone have a good guide for fitting an intercooler I can only see a twincooler and I am fitting a single bigger one to replace the standard cheers

Last edited:

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
I was torn between a normal and a sintered one but I am hoping to get over 400 ft pounds of torque eventually and can't see the point in swapping it over again. Just hope it isn't that much of a pain to get use to

scotty1310

Feb 21, 2016
Kent
Check my readers ride thread pal, ive fitted a wellycooler and have a couple of pics showing you the exact pipes that you need :)

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
I'm having a. Nightmare with the pipes from the intercooler , I had it all fitted then it popped off when driving , the pipes from turbo revs don't fit as they are too long for the leon , has some custom ones made all sorted now

Last edited:

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Just to update this if anyone is interested ,

I have got the uprated intercooler in , also auto tech internals and the AUDI rs4 fuel return valve ( I have no words for how fiddly the install was for the fuel return valve , just glad it’s all in now )

I have also had. Single mass flywheel and Sachs sintered clutch rated to 450 ft/lbs installed

I’ve also put a new fuel filter , pollen filter , oil and oil filter , and new spark plugs in , running like a dream

All booked in for a stage 2+ r tech remap on 15th December ,

Hoping for some nice numbers

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members