---

• Thread starter Deleted member 92098
  • Start date

ESS

Jan 11, 2016
Order me some please Mike ill pick them up on the open day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brady93

Jan 28, 2014
Worcestershire
How much are the non heated ones Mike? I'm assuming that mine aren't heated due to the lack of winter pack...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 92098

How much are the non heated ones Mike? I'm assuming that mine aren't heated due to the lack of winter pack...

Yours are indeed non heated - £20.02 inc VAT for a pair.

Let me know if you want them ordered for the day :)

Deleted member 92098

Anyone interested in a prize for the best presented/show and shine? I'll be the judge....

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 92098

Show n' Shine

I'll be wandering around with a sausage roll or a sandwich quietly judging your cars and I'll reveal the winner at around 12pm on the day.

Winner takes £35.00 Love2shop vouchers!

ESS

Jan 11, 2016
Ill turn my wheels so you can see my shinny new lefthand front wheel arch liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brady93

Jan 28, 2014
Worcestershire
Show n' Shine

I'll be wandering around with a sausage roll or a sandwich quietly judging your cars and I'll reveal the winner at around 12pm on the day.

Winner takes £35.00 Love2shop vouchers!
I'll give it a crack, just so long as no pastry flakes find their way into the interior ;) Might have to set up a sausage roll no fly zone...

trebor

Dec 13, 2014
Worcester
Anyone interested in a prize for the best presented/show and shine? I'll be the judge....

Don't bother looking at my poor white (well it was once) FR - been doing some serious house renovations over the past couple of months and its been used like a van to take many many bags of old plasterboard, floor tiles etc to the tip and finding time to clean it has been difficult. The interior has quite a coating of plasterboard dust!!

I did at least find time the other evening to put the summer wheels back on so it at least handles like it should again

Deleted member 92098

Don't bother looking at my poor white (well it was once) FR - been doing some serious house renovations over the past couple of months and its been used like a van to take many many bags of old plasterboard, floor tiles etc to the tip and finding time to clean it has been difficult. The interior has quite a coating of plasterboard dust!!

I did at least find time the other evening to put the summer wheels back on so it at least handles like it should again

Noooo :wtf:

Pop in and I will GIVE you a microfibre - sort it out! :bleh:

trebor

Dec 13, 2014
Worcester
Mike - Do you stock touch-up paint or is it on order only?
Spotted a chip on the top of the front drivers side wing lastnight, looks like somebody has dropped something onto it - right on the crease line and its through to bare metal !! Grrr [:@]

Paint Code LB9A

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members