Ateca Floor Mat Fitting

Tell

Staff member
Atecas come with carpet floor mats free. They are the same fitting as the Leon mk3 and Golf Mk7s so plenty of choice for those that want to change them. Probably Skoda mats as well

One thing to note is the rake of the crash cage which is pretty steep compared to other cars so if you are into cutting to size or fitting other mats they are likely to drop down and on the pedal side and get in the way. The surface under the peddles is pretty uneven below the fitted carpet so whatever you do the mats will have to stop short of the rake which generally means sticking to the stock Ateca / Leon mk3 / Golf mk7 mats or cut to that size with the scattered pebbles around the edge. The front fitted mats clip into place.

Stupra

Mar 25, 2008
West Yorkshire
I asked SEAT UK this exact question today, 8 June 2017.

Here is their reply;

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding the SEAT Ateca.

I am delighted to learn of your interest in SEAT and particularly in the Ateca.

I have looked in to this for you and I can confirm that the Ateca does not come with carpet floor mats.

With regards to model year changes, I can confirm that the 1.0 TSI SE Technology trim will not have any changes made to it.

We have released the new FR trim and new engines.* The new engines are:

1.4 EcoTSI 150PS manual
1.4 EcoTSI 150PS DSG-auto
2.0 TDI 150PS 4Drive manual
2.0 TDI 190PS 4Drive DSG-auto
2.0 TSI 190PS 4Drive DSG-auto (new)

You can find more information on our website.* Please use the link below:

http://www.seat.co.uk/car-shopping-tools/brochure-download.html

Alternatively, you can contact you local SEAT Dealership via the following link:

http://www.seat.co.uk/car-dealers-locator.html?intcmp=fnd_dealer:fnd_dealer:hp_utility_lnks

I hope this information proves to be of use.* If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on the number below.

Thank you for contacting SEAT UK.

Kind regards

Daniel Morrice
Customer Relations Advisor
SEAT UK
T* 0808 5 222 222 *
E* [email protected]
Internet: www.seat.co.uk

Tell

Staff member
Supra

Unless they have changed their process it will come with plain carpet mats in the UK. Sometimes people getting them from lease companies end up with two sets, one with the car, one put in by the lease company. I'd wait and see what you get. If you don't get any the parts department is likely to have a good supply :). My dealer played a game where he said they could put them in for free, err no, they are free. The interesting bit is the choice on other mats is larger than what you would think.

I can recommend the reversible non slip boot mat which is a god send at keeping everything stuck down in the boot without it my chiller box was taking out the tail light cluster cover as it slid into it, happened three times with the cover falling onto the road as the tailgate went up. Parts guy knew that the Ateca boot floor was slippery when I picked the mat up. Ref code 575061201A

Edit. Looking at my build codes the other day it say without mats so perhaps they get put in once it reaches the UK so the garage guy was right and wrong, he's looked at the build codes but not what's delivered.

My build code:

12 0TA VWGROUP ZFM Without floor mats

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.