Debaged grill

victor_meldrew

Like that mesh grill .... I'll be getting one !!

On the other hand, I also like the chromed 'half number of slats' grill like on the original prototype ...

decisions decisions ................

Cuprito

Ottoman León !
Nov 26, 2006
Istanbul
www.dragturk.com
How you like this ? ;)

A friends car, custom made from the original seat sport honeycomb grill, with ABT logo on it.. It takes time to build it, but worth it ;)

1kq2.jpg

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
Tinkering with the original seems to de value the look of the car in my own opinion obviously, you can make too many changes - go steady, the big chrome S is the Seat trademark most owners are proud to wear...

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
I've got one of these fitted, a bit disappointed with the quality of the bonding of the mesh, used to fall off until I bonded it with a glue gun...

IMG_0180Medium.jpg

It now sports an R badge...

Last edited:

H8T WP

i have the new cupra with black grill. looks nice! not sure if i can just detatch the seat logo from it tho... might have to invest in one of these

pr0ton

May 28, 2006
It's a little bit OT, but does anyone have a photo of the new Cupra grill, with black surroundings? I've tried to Google it, but without results.

pr0ton

May 28, 2006
Anybody got the part number for this new Black surround grill ??

edit: this is the correct no. 1P0 853 651 A 041 Just checked it from the stealer. Price around 63 euros (what a rip off!)

Last edited: