Noises from doors when playing music

onurbabacan

Feb 6, 2016
Hi, I'm from Turkey, sorry for my English :)

All the doors rattles (but not much) when playing music especially at lower frequencies. We know Leon has a plastic cover makes this sound louder in the door, but Ibiza hasn't got any part can make this noise in the door.

I tested the doors playing music by put my finger on the parts and there are two suspected parts can make this noise. I can solve the vibration problem at rear side of the door panel by putting anything within the plastic and the metal but I dont know what to do for the textile covered door part, I think there are clips behind them vibrating.

Seat's sound system is quite good but producing low frequency too much for Ibiza's small doors. Is there anybody experienced this problem ?

Last edited:

gray1978

Nov 12, 2015
Pretty much every car I've ever owned has done this, although the Seat is the worst. Two Golfs weren't much better.

I've hears the manufacturers pad the inside of the doors out with foam when they're giving cars to journalists to test, you could try that.

onurbabacan

Feb 6, 2016
Pretty much every car I've ever owned has done this, although the Seat is the worst. Two Golfs weren't much better.

I've hears the manufacturers pad the inside of the doors out with foam when they're giving cars to journalists to test, you could try that.

Actually, the problem is not in the door it is at the door panel.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise