wow New SEAT dealership in Bristol

ibichick

hi everyone just to let know that earlier today i drove past a new SEAT dealership on feeder road in the heart of bristol:-o The site looks like it is nearly open and has lots of building activity and just wondering if anyone else has heard of it and know when it opens ????????? Many Thanks. :D :clap: :D

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Remember....
we are the all seeing

seat_fanatic seems to have multiple personalities using ibichick and seat_fanatic sharing the same computer.

And a quick check from seat_fanatic's profile suggests you aren't totally suprised by the fact that the person you're sat next to is about to open a site

"Biography:
my name is craig and i am the son in law of the owners of bristol SEAT "

:wave:

We don't mind dealers (at all) registering & contributing

But don't take us for mugs...

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Wow the third attempt at a Bristol SEAT dealer.....lets hope this is more successfull
Hopefully because Seat have such a financial imput to this site it will survive. .......................
Warranty issues are still a problem because the "on line IT link" was still down as of this morning so a lot of claims are building up - mine included !?!

Yes I was there last night [VIP Nite] and it was a great turn out, including cars etc. Plato and P Wyhinny of Seat UK - SEAT Spain failed to turn up for some reason or another - which was a great pity.

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
Yeah the SEAT girls were quite interesting.....:p met Jason and Darren, played with the scalectrix, garage looks better than the other Bristol SEAT garages that have been and gone, played on the PS2's, played on the xbox 360 lol, watched the girls, had a look around a K1, was quiet in the morning but it picked up and quite a few people were around