Quick, panic!! It's 4°c!!

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Anyone else hate that Seat decided to make you **** yourself when it's 4°c outside by making the same beep as the EML??! Really Seat? I really don't care that it's that temperature you don't need to alarm me in thinking my car is about to break down. :lol: beep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Genuine lols. Yeah it happened to me on the motorway 200 miles into a 400 miler at christmas. My &rse went momentarily :)

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
I have to say it doesn't bother me too much. My A3 8L has a sensor for the washer fluid so when that gets low it goes off like every 10 minutes and drives you crazy. I mean its only screen wash haha. So glad the MK2's don't have them.

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
Anyone else hate that Seat decided to make you **** yourself when it's 4°c outside by making the same beep as the EML??!

Haha you have no idea how badly this gets me EVERY TIME!! I have only just sorted out the abs sensor, then the airbag igniter, so am well versed in producing the brown stuff when I hear that been!!!

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
haha

Whenever I have a passanfer they always look over worried like "OMGGGG WE'RE GONNA BREAK DOWN!!"

I'm like "just chill out, it's just kindly warning us that it's 4 degrees outside so you may want to wear your coat upon departure".

:lol:

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
I have to say it doesn't bother me too much. My A3 8L has a sensor for the washer fluid so when that gets low it goes off like every 10 minutes and drives you crazy. I mean its only screen wash haha. So glad the MK2's don't have them.

Had the screenwash get too low in my LCR and the MFD flashed up a warning to top up with exclamation marks at the end lol and had the same noise bonging at me as the ice warning are maybe mine is just nervous.