Black Grill

markocupra

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Does anyone know the part number for the mk2 cupra black grill. The part that is normally silver but black on the K1?
Thanks

Goat-boy

I bought the black grill and the accessory honeycomb grill and fitted both at the same time.

I believe that all stock grills are straight (as apposed to any other orientation :) )

Big_Mikey_G

Jul 30, 2009
Birmingham
Grill Going Spare?

Hi guys,

I know Dave has supplied a number of guys on here with the new K1 black grill.

Consequently im hoping there might be a few of the old chrome ones going spare.

Im in need of one. Due to an unforunate accident, one of the slats is broken and the chrome surround is cracked.

Does anyone who has replaced theirs with one of the new black K1 grills have the old one that they no longer need and would be willing to part with for some cash?

Thanks.

Mike.

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
Hi guys,

I know Dave has supplied a number of guys on here with the new K1 black grill.

Consequently im hoping there might be a few of the old chrome ones going spare.

Im in need of one. Due to an unforunate accident, one of the slats is broken and the chrome surround is cracked.

Does anyone who has replaced theirs with one of the new black K1 grills have the old one that they no longer need and would be willing to part with for some cash?

Thanks.

Mike.

I might have one forsale pm me with how you want to pay

Big_Mikey_G

Jul 30, 2009
Birmingham
Im afraid as a "newbie" member i am not allowed to send private messages. I dont know if you send me one, i can reply to it. I dont want to clutter this guys thread with money and payment option talk.

I'll try and make "10 meaningful posts" as soon as i can to gain full member status. Untill then, just hand on tight.

thanks.

Mike.

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
Im afraid as a "newbie" member i am not allowed to send private messages. I dont know if you send me one, i can reply to it. I dont want to clutter this guys thread with money and payment option talk.

I'll try and make "10 meaningful posts" as soon as i can to gain full member status. Untill then, just hand on tight.

thanks.

Mike.

Ok mate I'll keep hold of it for you

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise