Cupra R "mud flaps"

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Problem is ETKA Doesnt list them, Dave@SERE Has spent many an hour looking for them, Seat Spain wont comment on them

Im waiting for a few "R" Owners on here to see if they can get theres off now to look at part numbers

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
Problem is ETKA Doesnt list them, Dave@SERE Has spent many an hour looking for them, Seat Spain wont comment on them

Im waiting for a few "R" Owners on here to see if they can get theres off now to look at part numbers

Yes, that's is the only option...

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I havent i just "offered them up" and they look spot on. I was wearing ny suit from work tho so didnt wanna get on knees to look

Il have another look today

Sent from my Darky Rom Powered Samsung Galaxy S using TapaTalk

FR_Flavoured

I havent i just "offered them up" and they look spot on. I was wearing ny suit from work tho so didnt wanna get on knees to look

Il have another look today

We might be getting somewhere then, IF not with the original items in the OP.

Andrew, while these alternatives might look similar, it wont be ideal if we have to screw an additional hole into the plastic arch to fit them? :shrug: Anyone with a Rocco wanna take a piccy of their arch to show us how these look fitted!?!? :rolleyes: :D

Dude

1st UK MK2 LCR on here
Dec 10, 2009
Ok, just had a quick look. It appears that they somehow fold around the back of inner arch and are connected with a screw through the front of the inner arch, if that makes sense.

It was the only screw that differs from the rest of the inner arch, so I’m assuming it’s the right fixing.

Could not see any alignment markings, unless there are some on the inside of the inner arch.

Cheers

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Had a quick look cudnt make it out dude might have to have a meet soon

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
These arrived last night

2011-06-02104257.jpg

2011-06-02104245.jpg

There off a Rocco "R" They fit perfectly but..... theres a screw hole and it doesnt attach to anything :confused:

Nice nails Andrew :love:

:cartman:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.