What did you and your MK2 do today?

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
it was shite going down saturday morning mate, was meant to leave at 6 am but by the time er indoors had got her butt into gear was nearly 8 :censored: hit jams all the way down finally landed just outside Truro at 3pm :mad: WOMEN!!!!

richandbecks

SOON CANDY WHITE FR TDI..
Jun 10, 2011
havant area...
trying to run it in at 1000 miles only 850 to go so i can really push the fr...:D oh and spent £45 on diesel since friday 4pm onwards after picking her up.......but its worth it...:D

Sep 19, 2010
Glasgow
Well i went to the 1/4mile at Crail today and on my last run doing 105mph a Seagull whacked into my windscreen....honestly sh*t myself what a fright i got came from nowhere....just lucky it didn't smash the screen or hit the body etc.

Simes61

Jul 23, 2011
Well i went to the 1/4mile at Crail today and on my last run doing 105mph a Seagull whacked into my windscreen....honestly sh*t myself what a fright i got came from nowhere....just lucky it didn't smash the screen or hit the body etc.

But what about the poor old seagull??? :(

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Absolutely F**KED my alloy today off a kerb (silly ba***rd) Was well raging! Getting it refurbed again on friday! Also thinking on getting my bonnet resprayed as there is quite a few stonechips after 23000 miles!!!!

S.E.C.T.

kiss my face
Jun 14, 2009
The North
Cleaned her today despite the showers, neighbours giving strange looks again. Exterior and interior and also dressed the engine bay.

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
+1 :lol:

well my carbon vinyl sill protectors turned up today look really nice weathers good so I better go fit them :)

Last edited:

richandbecks

SOON CANDY WHITE FR TDI..
Jun 10, 2011
havant area...
well it wasent raining down in the south today so i thought id give a try at waxing a candy white fr...bloody hard as :censored:....cant see were your at....lol.

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
If its the Boost Hose Seal I am thinking about Mike, then this could certainly be the cause of lost power.

I lost mine and lost about 50hp lol

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Ooops, dead right. Why do I keep saying oil Seal lol...

Bad news that there was oil in that area though :confused:

Was oil residue in MAF housing when I had ITG off last weekend too :think: Not going to use it for work until I've given her a good check over.

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Ooops, dead right. Why do I keep saying oil Seal lol...

Bad news that there was oil in that area though :confused:

Was oil residue in MAF housing when I had ITG off last weekend too :think: Not going to use it for work until I've given her a good check over.

Not really checked in mine, but I bet if I were to, then I'd find a slight amount. But what is a problem and what is normal I wouldn't know for sure.

AS for the MAF tube, was it engine oil residue of filter oil residue?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.