Quick, panic!! It's 4°c!!

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Anyone else hate that Seat decided to make you **** yourself when it's 4°c outside by making the same beep as the EML??! Really Seat? I really don't care that it's that temperature you don't need to alarm me in thinking my car is about to break down. :lol: beep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Genuine lols. Yeah it happened to me on the motorway 200 miles into a 400 miler at christmas. My &rse went momentarily :)

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
I have to say it doesn't bother me too much. My A3 8L has a sensor for the washer fluid so when that gets low it goes off like every 10 minutes and drives you crazy. I mean its only screen wash haha. So glad the MK2's don't have them.

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
Anyone else hate that Seat decided to make you **** yourself when it's 4°c outside by making the same beep as the EML??!

Haha you have no idea how badly this gets me EVERY TIME!! I have only just sorted out the abs sensor, then the airbag igniter, so am well versed in producing the brown stuff when I hear that been!!!

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
haha

Whenever I have a passanfer they always look over worried like "OMGGGG WE'RE GONNA BREAK DOWN!!"

I'm like "just chill out, it's just kindly warning us that it's 4 degrees outside so you may want to wear your coat upon departure".

:lol:

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
I have to say it doesn't bother me too much. My A3 8L has a sensor for the washer fluid so when that gets low it goes off like every 10 minutes and drives you crazy. I mean its only screen wash haha. So glad the MK2's don't have them.

Had the screenwash get too low in my LCR and the MFD flashed up a warning to top up with exclamation marks at the end lol and had the same noise bonging at me as the ice warning are maybe mine is just nervous.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise