Fuse Box

Ticfan

Feb 15, 2015
I wonder if any owners of a MK2 Leon Ecomotive can do me a big favour please?
I'm looking for a photo of an Ecomotive cabin fuse box so I can compare it to mine. The reason being I recently fitted a dash cam to my car and while trying to find a suitable fuse to piggyback on. I think I may have put a fuse in the wrong fuse holder. After finding one which came on and off with the ignition and connecting the camera to it I think I may have put a fuse into the wrong fuse holder as my stop/start doesn't operate now. I have tried all the solutions on line and the only thing I can think is that I have put a fuse into the wrong fuse holder. This may just be co-incidental but if I get a photo I can compare them.
Many thanks guys.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I wonder if any owners of a MK2 Leon Ecomotive can do me a big favour please?
I'm looking for a photo of an Ecomotive cabin fuse box so I can compare it to mine. The reason being I recently fitted a dash cam to my car and while trying to find a suitable fuse to piggyback on. I think I may have put a fuse in the wrong fuse holder. After finding one which came on and off with the ignition and connecting the camera to it I think I may have put a fuse into the wrong fuse holder as my stop/start doesn't operate now. I have tried all the solutions on line and the only thing I can think is that I have put a fuse into the wrong fuse holder. This may just be co-incidental but if I get a photo I can compare them.
Many thanks guys.

Evening buddy,

What year and Engine you got?

Cheers

Simon

Ticfan

Feb 15, 2015
Thanks for the link going by what's on there I can't see any fuse that would control the start/stop unless you guys know different?

I was going to upload a photo of my fuse box but I don't see how to. Can someone tell me how to load a photo on here please?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.