spypics of leon fr from martorell factory

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
looks good but the side is too bland as appose to the front and back, need a 3 door version.

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
I really hate those wheels ...

Please for the love of god, i hope they dont use them on the final version.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
arse end looks like its fell off and sat on the floor,hate the corner reflectors too(probably some european directive to see useless twats on the road),nice front,silver hides the angles though ,as does black .the cupra coloured one scott link up shows off the curves very well,need to see a yelow one

cmc

ohhhhh yes.
Sep 13, 2002
Glasgow
Visit site
Whatcar? talks of £19k for the Fr and circa £23k for the Cupra. That seems horribly expensive to me. It looks great but for that kind of money. hmm

My 2 pennies worth.

cmc

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
cmc said:
Whatcar? talks of £19k for the Fr and circa £23k for the Cupra. That seems horribly expensive to me. It looks great but for that kind of money. hmm

My 2 pennies worth.

cmc

id imagine the tdi fr dsg would be about £17995 and cupra £19500

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
The Cupra wont be dearer than a Golf GTI or Audi A3 S-Line, however if it was circa £23k i'd expect it to be bloody loony, 4wd, 6 pot engine.

In other words for the money it would vastly out spec its VAG cousins.

Rokerlad

Sep 25, 2004
East of Eden
I think it's looking good for the Cupra. I don't think many people would pay >20k for a SEAT unless it is a very special car. My hunch is it will be around the 18 / 19k mark .

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
must say I am keeping my fingers crossed its good :) I am really liking the look of the new cupra, FR is OK bar the alloys but still a huge improvement over the std mk2 leon at the mo....

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Pabs said:
must say I am keeping my fingers crossed its good :) I am really liking the look of the new cupra, FR is OK bar the alloys but still a huge improvement over the std mk2 leon at the mo....

Just to confirm. That pic at the top is not the actual Cupra - it's a mockup that AndyB did some time back of how it could look.

Scott