Small Meet Up - 20th June :)

JoshRedCupra

May 11, 2015
Essex
No haha, sheffield kinda is I think and im up there on the weekend in question! 20th June! Meeting up with a guy to do some vag-com stuff amd wanted to see a few more Seats! :p

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
Where we thinking and what dates?

I can't travel too far from Sheffield though :(

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
What counts as too far? :p I don't know the area but I'm Halifax/Pudsey wheres like in between?

Well, I'm really trying to avoid motorways until the car has 1,000 miles on it. Sad, I know. I've not even taken it over 3,500rmp yet! :shrug:

I've noticed the last few meets in Sheffield IanBoca has organsed had great turnouts... One in Centertainment and one in Dronfield.

Although a pub called the Norfolk Arms has loads of outside parking. And a great view!

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3...m4!1e1!3m2!1s6_sSfXqaC4n5IVREY8uIbQ!2e0?hl=en

Just sayin! :whistle:

JoshRedCupra

May 11, 2015
Essex
No thats good! :p Break the engine in slowly :D I think Sheffield is only an hours drive. Would we be okay to do the VAG-COM stuff anywhere? Or do we need a power source etc I dont know much about it :p But DAMN that road amazing to drive on its so straight :blink: Wish we had roads like that in Essex :cry::cry::cry:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.