How To: Toledo NH mk4 dial staging(sweep) and lattice vcds

moztune

May 6, 2017
Hey guys,

So after much Internet searching I've realised there is no VCDS guide for out toledo for dial staging and lap timer!

So after some messing around I've found the winning combination (after temporarily deleting my fuel gauge, whoops!)

Ill like to mention if your vcds is like mine the labels next to the boxes DO NOT correspond to what the box tick does. So please make a copy or jot down your current coding as if you fudge it, I'm not responsible!

I'll update this before the weekend with the correct bytes and boxes after some more fiddling to confirm it's correct, watch this space!

Thanks

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Cool.

I don't know how much I'd use a lap timer in my OAP special Toledo 1.2 SE

but I did do dial staging with Carista because it looks good. :thumbup:

moztune

May 6, 2017
Hey guys so dial staging is byte 2 on instruments (17) it's it's the top box. It was labelled as "brake pad warning indicator" on my vcds, I'm contacting Ross tech to get this cleared up. Again, make sure you back your code up before you try this as it's RISKY!

Haha yes I have the 1.2 as well, knowing it has a lap timer when I flick through the setting makes it feel like a 2.0 :p (o.k that's a big lie )

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Mine has a massive speed mod...

Factory FR badges on grille boot and front wings [B)]

At least other people think it's fast...

tkjeeves

Blue
Jul 13, 2008
oxford
Hey guys, tried to follow those instructions, but not got the same options on my vagcom 17.1, Staging seems to be unavailable for me. :(

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Go back to Brisky and a. search, and b. ask, both in the Rapid Section. Some guys in the Rapid Section know whats what with VAGCOM changes.

There's a dedicated VCDS / VAGCOM section as well.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise