6l cordoba tdi photo thread

Moser83

Jan 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Finally got round to taking some picks of the cordy. Needs a damn good detail but it's relatively tidy. Managed to find an empty car park and a gap in the clouds

9ytutevy.jpg

erymy6ys.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Moser83

Jan 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Lowered 35mm on H&R springs and a 7 hour detailing session.
uzanyzy8.jpg

agaby7eq.jpg

Compulsory beading shot from when it pissed it down yesterday
tu3ere5y.jpg

Debadged too
uja2a5e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkaig

Mar 1, 2014
Fife, Scotland
flickr.com
Sorry to resurrect threads from the dead, but just wanted to say this looks smart.

I have the same idea, of getting a PD130 Cordy and doing some modding. How are you finding the car so far?

Moser83

Jan 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
It's good. Love the car and the engine. Hardly get to drive it now cos the Mrs has normally nicked it to take to work. Not done any more to it because I've just bought a house. Parts are mostly Ibiza so easy to come by.

Arkaig

Mar 1, 2014
Fife, Scotland
flickr.com
Had any bother with it (considering the age/mileage of these now)?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma as I've got a 56 plate Ibiza that is near mint and I've spent a lot on it, but I would like something with more nuts than a 1.4 :)

I always thought the Cordys looked very smart, especially when cupra /fr bumpers and a small boot spoiler are added. Then there's the rarity factor.

Loving the lowered look too, this is making the decision to keep my ibiza harder.. :cry:

Jordan.Mundy

Aug 21, 2016
I just picked up one of these, shocked at how quick it is. Is the ride still good with a 35mm drop? Tempted to do mine as well. Like the debadge something I'm planning on doing. Will put up some pictures when it's cleaned and polished

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise