VW Festival 2014...

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
So then, anyone near Stockport who fancies picking up the scn banner?

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
We'll be with you on your journey.

Anybody thinking they might want to pick this banner up?

It would be nice to have but if nobody is close enough to pick it up then then I guess it doesn't matter.

If someone does pick it up you can hang on to it until the next person needs to use it, so it doesn't have to go straight back.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I'm not sure mate to be honest, I'd imagine it to be fairly heavy and bulky though if it's the same one we used at the awesome open day a few years back. I'll get a pic up so you can see

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
So is anybody else camping at all or will it just be me and the missus roughing it? (and hopefully Mr Darth Revan + co)

Also, asked this before but just to make sure; Should I just buy tickets for sat/sunday+ camping and then you'll send a stand pass?
How do you rekcon that'll work on the day? Go to the camp site, setup camp, then drive to the stand?

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
So is anybody else camping at all or will it just be me and the missus roughing it? (and hopefully Mr Darth Revan + co)

Also, asked this before but just to make sure; Should I just buy tickets for sat/sunday+ camping and then you'll send a stand pass?
How do you rekcon that'll work on the day? Go to the camp site, setup camp, then drive to the stand?

Yep, buy your own tickets. I will be sending stand passes out prior to the event. You have until 11am to get on the club stand.

That ok?