Newbie first meet arrangement

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I know that's where I got it from lol. Any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate. Other than the sheep..... It's a good route, probably busier at weekends with tourist types as there are a couple of lakes/reservoirs by the route. Also have to keep an eye out for bikes as it's popular with both the leather wrapped versions and the lycra ones. Plod are usually active on the A5 stretch , with camera vans in various places . Not seen them on the other two legs, but that's not to say they won't pop up at some stage. Worth keeping a watch on the weather too, it can go misty ( obviously not now!) and cause damp patches on the run, somewhere there is a pic of an Aston Martin in a ditch .....
There are plenty of other good roads round about, however the busiest ones do tend to be infected with plod.

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Stop scaring people off you two

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You were all very pleasant when me & the GF turned up, admittedly we did find the gimp masks and latex outfits daunting at first , and I still haven't found another Toby that insists on you having an anal probe before letting you eat ( although I'm still looking ;) )
I'm sure any newbies will be made equally welcome ( the GF did say what nice lads you were but she is blonde and easily fooled - she thinks I'm attractive....... )
:D:D

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
You were all very pleasant when me & the GF turned up, admittedly we did find the gimp masks and latex outfits daunting at first , and I still haven't found another Toby that insists on you having an anal probe before letting you eat ( although I'm still looking ;) )
I'm sure any newbies will be made equally welcome ( the GF did say what nice lads you were but she is blonde and easily fooled - she thinks I'm attractive....... )
:D:D

LMFAO , you need to come on the next one mate we have missed you xx

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
It made me chuckle aswell. Johnny in the pink latex.

You don't want to mess with him. He wouldn't put kazand's mrs down..

ry8uzydy.jpg

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
It made me chuckle aswell. Johnny in the pink latex.

You don't want to mess with him. He wouldn't put kazand's mrs down..

ry8uzydy.jpg

Holy Shi7 !!! You'd better stay away from my exhaust ..... :p

Last edited:

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Meet is on for 14th September at Toby Carvery at 9-9:30am if you fancy it. I noticed that Supa Sam and Hou aren't on the threads attendee list, more the merrier!

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Sam is away at the moment, but he is back for then. I will give him the heads up. Am I alright to turn up in my Skoda VRS as the Leon is having an engine rebuild at the moment.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise