Post VW Fest September brekkie

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
I thinking of doing Germany, Austria, Switzerland and France and a few others inbetween next summer for two week with the camping gear. Will be stopping at the ring too while over there.

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Very long walk. Definately wouldn't put my own car on the ring. You need very good track insursnce as the barriers are very costly and like Johnny said if you crash it, it's a very expensive recovery bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
It's not as bad as everyone thinks the ring. I went 4 years ago and it's not only driving it, it's the atmosphere and the cars that are there. You can drive as hard as you want, when we was there the standard tow off track was €180 that's if you haven't damaged anything.

I've also got family in the alps on Switzerland,place called Wengen it's a ski village and is awesome in the summer too so was thinking about heading that way over a few passes.

Last edited:

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Sounds good my sister lives in Zurich, she used to live in worb dorf I love it there beautiful country and where else can you step out of a bar and slide down ahill on 2 planks of wood pi$$ed as an arse lol

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Took it in yesterday morning they said they would be following a 4 step procedure before they even think about a new engine, picked it up 2 hours later they said it was getting a new engine. There goes step 2 to 4. Must have seen something gruesome when they dropped the oil. Service managers quote was 'its gone beyond what we expected'

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Sounds good my sister lives in Zurich, she used to live in worb dorf I love it there beautiful country and where else can you step out of a bar and slide down ahill on 2 planks of wood pi$$ed as an arse lol

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

Come to Brum mate you can slide around where you like on what you like. ;)

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Took it in yesterday morning they said they would be following a 4 step procedure before they even think about a new engine, picked it up 2 hours later they said it was getting a new engine. There goes step 2 to 4. Must have seen something gruesome when they dropped the oil. Service managers quote was 'its gone beyond what we expected'

Result mate nice one. :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members