Sheffield Breakfast Meet 8th Feb

Razbo47

Jan 13, 2015
Broken laptop at the moment, so uploading will have to be put on hold. Next time I will tighten up all the joints so I don't have to visit the hard shoulder again :)

Hou

Jan 22, 2013
Leeds, West Yorks
Good job by the looks of it, all you boy racers turning up scaring the locals ;)
Can't remember last time I was at a meet full of people revving engines and playing their loud music. It was at the point a boot was opened and I could hear bass, that I decided I am too old for this **** and it was time for home lol

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Can't remember last time I was at a meet full of people revving engines and playing their loud music. It was at the point a boot was opened and I could hear bass, that I decided I am too old for this **** and it was time for home lol

Bass? What bass? Must be my age. Jonny had to help me into breakfast due to the extreme slippiness of the icy car park.... Nearly dropped my Werthers originals..... :p

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
The last time somebody raced into the car park was Leigh first time I attended in Huddersfield literally 10 seconds after Mark said everything is good and behaves themselves lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk