New meet north east

Jamiedean

Dec 24, 2015
South Shields
I've noticed a lot of nice seats and vw's around s/s Sunderland Newcastle and the surrounding areas and the closest thing to meet used to be Teesside park but there was always one main group and the rest just had to mingle in. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a new meet around s/s area as there are plenty of places and enough space for everyone to come and show people there pride and joy and to have a look at what others have been doing. With a place to get tea coffee etc just putting it out there as I'm new to to scn if any has any comments please leave them. Cheers jd

Paulyb92

Jan 8, 2013
Middlesbrough
I've noticed a lot of nice seats and vw's around s/s Sunderland Newcastle and the surrounding areas and the closest thing to meet used to be Teesside park but there was always one main group and the rest just had to mingle in. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a new meet around s/s area as there are plenty of places and enough space for everyone to come and show people there pride and joy and to have a look at what others have been doing. With a place to get tea coffee etc just putting it out there as I'm new to to scn if any has any comments please leave them. Cheers jd

Im from middlesbrough and would be interested in a local meet... Would be nice to see other peoples pride and joy

Jamiedean

Dec 24, 2015
South Shields
Alright mate, would you not be able to put a couple of people together from your way and I could get a few from up this way, and try putting a few people together be a good place to get ideas and give people a chance to show what they've got, to be honest I thought there would be loads of meets up this way but was surprised when I looked into it. Out of interest what car you driving mine seat Ibiza 1.6 tdi fr love it to bits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulyb92

Jan 8, 2013
Middlesbrough
I could try and get a few people together, put some word out on forums... I used to have a 1.2tsi fr mk5 ibiza facelift but just for rid of it last week. Im now driving a seat leon 2.0tdi 184 fr. Its something else compared to what i used to drive! Its an animal!!

Jamiedean

Dec 24, 2015
South Shields
Nice, mines the facelift model like looks hellish in black n some coilovers on, I used to have a mk4 Ibiza befor I got my fr had 75hp but still had fun in it. If you get the word down your way I'll do the same we'll try sort summit out just have to try n get some more people interested

Jamiedean

Dec 24, 2015
South Shields
Mines only Ibiza 1.6 lol but still a nippy little thing, what it misses in power it gains in looksI'm getting mine done there soon just waiting to fit new intercooler first, I've herd good things about them tho

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.