Switching dealer on finance

jamie.edwards93

May 31, 2014
www.facebook.com
Seeing as seat and audi are owned by Volkswagen, does anyone know if it is possible to walk into Audi when my finance is up on my leon and part exchange just like I could at seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shaun-the-sheep

Oct 21, 2008
Sevenoaks
I should imagine so if you have Seat Finance as it is actually Volkswagen Financial Services (UK) Ltd. Check your paperwork to make sure or go into an Audi dealer and ask them, they should know.

Good luck!

RichardE0

Apr 30, 2014
South Devon
Seeing as seat and audi are owned by Volkswagen, does anyone know if it is possible to walk into Audi when my finance is up on my leon and part exchange just like I could at seat?

You could walk into any brand dealership and get them to clear any outstanding finance. Though you should get an up to date statement (though I think you can view vwfs online?) I was looking around 2 years into my 42month pcp agreement, but ended up staying faithful to seat :D if the car is worth more than what you owe then your in positive equity, usually around 2 to 2.5 years.

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
You could walk into any brand dealership and get them to clear any outstanding finance. Though you should get an up to date statement (though I think you can view vwfs online?) I was looking around 2 years into my 42month pcp agreement, but ended up staying faithful to seat :D if the car is worth more than what you owe then your in positive equity, usually around 2 to 2.5 years.

What he said :)

jamie.edwards93

May 31, 2014
www.facebook.com

I'm hoping to chuck at least 8 grand into my finance agreement this year so should be way over :p

shaun-the-sheep

Oct 21, 2008
Sevenoaks
If you have Seat Finance you should be able to register with them on their website and you can see the current state of play with your agreement. Go to their site, click on client login and register with them.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members