Dealer doesn't want my business

Julian1977

Jan 28, 2015
Emailed my local dealer more than two weeks ago for a quote as I plan to customise my car a little bit and had no answer back yet. The whole thing will cost in excess of £500 not too much but not too little either.

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
I an go one better, purchased an Ibiza from Clarkes of Kiddy and part of the deal was a Seat brolly for the wife, however after two years this was a no show, on reminding to the sales manager one day in passing, his answer was, if your not happy go and deal with Lister's down the road.

So for £20 I now deal with Lister's..

Deleted member 92098

I an go one better, purchased an Ibiza from Clarkes of Kiddy and part of the deal was a Seat brolly for the wife, however after two years this was a no show, on reminding to the sales manager one day in passing, his answer was, if your not happy go and deal with Lister's down the road.

So for £20 I now deal with Lister's..

Hello - nice to hear you now use Listers Worcester SEAT.

I'm the Parts Manager there and if you need anything, mention this forum and I'll cut the best deal I can.

I've spent most of my days on the Audisport forum due to having 2x tuned 2009-2012 S3s and a 58 plate A3 TDI on there.

Have helped Audisport for a good while now with parts. Inbox is consistently full!

So I know the scene.

Same goes for anyone. Postage can always be arranged.

You need to talk to me though, my apprentice is on a steep learning curve - we were all there once.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.