ill go with mine first :D

detailing%20stash_zpsq0jjwaxr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wax%20Collection%20NEW_zpsxyyjxz5u.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

General

Jul 8, 2016
Some crazy stack that is!

I use Autoglym SRP, Bilt Hamber Clay and Collinite 476 wax.

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Thats an awesome collection mate.

I've ran out of most things at the moment so need to stock back up.

Need to get some shelving in the garage like yours too, but dont have much room with my drum kit being in there lol.

Last edited:

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Thats an awesome collection mate.

I've ran out of most things at the moment so need to stock back up.

Need to get some shelving in the garage like yours too, but dont have much room with my drum kit being in there lol.

haha bits nuts aint it :rofl:

best thing to do is wait till the sales are on again and if theres something you like buy in 5l its cheaper and if you're like me doing jobs for mates/family it gets used easily too :)

my shelving was off ebay around £25/£26 i believe for both

p.s sorry took so long to reply never saw it haha!!

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Nice one dude! Didn't know there was similar product available , there's a lot of choice though

ye thats what pretty much made Rich stop doing waxybox was all these other people trying to replicate it, only one thats really stuck and now got a following is WaxPack, he has just focused more on waxaddict :) there are a few other samples places around now like Clean Your Ride and Sample This :D

Last edited:

Daniel M

Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
haha bits nuts aint it :rofl:

best thing to do is wait till the sales are on again and if theres something you like buy in 5l its cheaper and if you're like me doing jobs for mates/family it gets used easily too :)

my shelving was off ebay around £25/£26 i believe for both

p.s sorry took so long to reply never saw it haha!!

No worries.

I'm doing my garage out this weekend, painting the walls white, floor tiles and new storage/shelving in prep for stocking back up on my detailing gear. Quite looking forward to it.

ye thats what pretty much made Rich stop doing waxybox was all these other people trying to replicate it, only one thats really stuck and now got a following is WaxPack, he has just focused more on waxaddict :) there are a few other samples places around now like Clean Your Ride and Sample This :D

I could do with some decent samples. Waxpacks samples are all out of stock at the moment :(

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
No worries.

I'm doing my garage out this weekend, painting the walls white, floor tiles and new storage/shelving in prep for stocking back up on my detailing gear. Quite looking forward to it.

I could do with some decent samples. Waxpacks samples are all out of stock at the moment :(

i've just bought my first house, just waiting for completion date so i'll have my garage to do all out again maybe looking at making it wide enough for a car to go in so i can pick up my side jobs!

sample this or clean your ride probably best places to looks then dude :)

Driver

Oct 9, 2016
UK
That's a big collection! All I have is an Autoglym HD and a few Autoglym body kits.

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
That's a big collection! All I have is an Autoglym HD and a few Autoglym body kits.

haha just a bit! it'll take some years to use! only got a couple of AG bits (SRP and vinyl & rubber trim stuff) although through another forum i am part of an AG test team testing upcoming products :D and if they're anything to go by they are quality!!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Blows mine out of the water... I have this
a8pv4Bu.jpg

Plus a selection of microfibre cloths, noodles, a now bent large wheel brush and some light tickling brushes.

Last edited:

Daniel M

Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
I've just got some nice samples from Clean your ride.

Also almost finished doing the garage out. Got some more flooring to go down and need to put the new shelving units up.

Need to tidy up my drum kit and make way for the wife's treadmill lol.

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
I've just got some nice samples from Clean your ride.

Also almost finished doing the garage out. Got some more flooring to go down and need to put the new shelving units up.

Need to tidy up my drum kit and make way for the wife's treadmill lol.

few nice samples there!!

whats that flooring like? i'll have to do my garage out when we complete our purchase so looking into stuff already

Daniel M

Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
few nice samples there!!

whats that flooring like? i'll have to do my garage out when we complete our purchase so looking into stuff already

Flooring is good, a little softer than expected but will do the job nicely. Fits together really well and I've got enough for the whole garage floor for £50-60.

Got it off eBay.

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Flooring is good, a little softer than expected but will do the job nicely. Fits together really well and I've got enough for the whole garage floor for £50-60.

Got it off eBay.

not too bad pricewise then! i just need to decide if i'm going to extend mine and get the car in or not haha!

Daniel M

Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
I dont think mine could fit a car even if it was empty lol.

Would love a nice double garage.

I got my garage done over the weekend. Looks loads better, just need to organise space to hang things up and not have them cluttering the floor.

Also after sorting through all my detailing gear, I managed to throw away quite a lot of bits, so time to stock back up ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.