Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » General Topics » General Off Topic Chat

General Off Topic Chat To be used for subjects of a general nature. NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE OF THE SITE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Old 24-01-2017, 12:36   #1
RiberryF

RiberryF has 10 points
Arrow Creating an iOS + Android app for my community!

I am thinking about having an iOS iPhone, iPad, and Android app for my community. I have had some requests from users because they think it will be easier to talk to the other members, ask questions and view various content I create.

Does anyone have their own iOS and Android app for their community?
RiberryF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 11:53   #2
RiberryF

RiberryF has 10 points
I had several points which are important to me.

1 - First I needed my own app with real time chat and private messaging including the ability to send push notifications that can be downloaded from the app stores by my users and seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for chat room app solutions..

2 - I needed a design to include my images, I needed my background to be black or transparent and completely white label with my logo.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a complete cloud chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos, have users private message me, and have my own app account system.

I have checked several app builders and only 1 met my needs, Chatwing.

I choose Chatwing finally as it has real time messaging built in and can be custom branded as my own app plus can be integrated into my web page.
RiberryF is offline   Reply With Quote